United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2018, 02:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Signing that Leno from Leverkusen. Good keeper.
they're making a lot of b level signings, which is a good thing for them. They seem to sign nobody or some dud for 50mil only.

Unread 19-06-2018, 03:08 PM
windy waffles

Leno
Lucas Torrerira
Lichesteiner (good defender but 34 now).

Reckon they could be a surprise package next season with Emery in charge.

Unread 19-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Crumps

Lookers met Robbie and Troopz yesterday.

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
djsst

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:47 PM
utd99

Claude thinks Wenger’s hiding upstairs still picking the team.
Man’s a wreck.

Still ‘least he made it through this post season without incident.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:11 PM
sa7

Claude’s been comfort eating, £#%&!ing Wenger did this to him

Genius move by Emirates to sponsor their shirts though. With the moobs on those two that logo was practically poking my eyes out.

Unread 12-08-2018, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

It does still amuse me that they can't say "Wenger out" any more after results like today.

Unread 13-08-2018, 05:51 AM
YCSYFEUYA

DT:

Isn’t this @#%&! supposedly 40 years of age?

Unread 13-08-2018, 06:09 AM
puressence

love how there broken ..despise arsenal so much

Unread 13-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
love how there broken ..despise arsenal so much
they're

Why hate them lad?

Unread 13-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Arnold Muhren

“I’ve £#%&!ing had enough of it Robbie”

Unread 13-08-2018, 12:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by part 36 offer
they're

why hate them lad?
was never arsed about them upto a couple of years ago got to know a fan her hatred of jose and utd then arsenal tv and dts hatred of utd so happy when they get beat .. Chelsea beat em nextweek will be biblical

Unread 14-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Pop

Quote:
Infamous YouTube channel Arsenal Fan TV has been forced into a re-brand, reportedly after discussions with the club.

Arsenal Fan TV gained fame for posting videos online of supporters discussing results, club news and talking points, but was also criticised for its negative coverage of the team, particularly regarding former manager Arsene Wenger.

It is understood the club have now asked Arsenal Fan TV to remove all branding and copyrighted material - including the name 'Arsenal' - from future videos.

While neither party has made an official statement, the Twitter and Youtube accounts of Arsenal Fan TV have changed their names to AFTV.

The channel was set up by former radio host Robbie Lyle, and has gained a number of regular voices and contributors over the years, including Claudio 'Claude' Callegari, Ty, Mr DT and Troopz.

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:08 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Much as I hate the fan TV phenomenon, this seems a bit of a @#%&!s trick by the club to do after letting it go for 5 years?

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:14 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Much as I hate the fan TV phenomenon, this seems a bit of a @#%&!s trick by the club to do after letting it go for 5 years?
I think that implies they tacitly approved of it as it was generating media buzz but now in a time of change (new manager, takeover) they feel it's unwelcome. Shot across the bows if you like.

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:18 AM
ZiggyStardust

Yeah I'm sure it's a big blow to their brand having to go from Arsenal Fan TV to AFTV

A much bigger blow to their operation was Wenger leaving

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yeah I'm sure it's a big blow to their brand having to go from Arsenal Fan TV to AFTV

A much bigger blow to their operation was Wenger leaving
Bit like Billy Bragg when Thatcher was deposed

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:28 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Intellectual property ginge. Its one of if not the only fan channel to incorporate the club name in their channel title. If Arsenal wanted to they could sue them for royalties

Anyway £#%&! em, it’s about time they all got proper jobs instead of “vloggin for da masses innit blud” (@#%&!s)

Unread 15-08-2018, 10:29 AM
puressence

Defo would have been paid for the change ..robbie and fam milking it in off that site

Unread 15-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I think that implies they tacitly approved of it as it was generating media buzz but now in a time of change (new manager, takeover) they feel it's unwelcome. Shot across the bows if you like.
doubt they wanted that media buzz. more like they had to begrudgingly put up with it because if the club intervened it comes across as censorship when they knew what everyone was thinking about wenger. now he's gone they can reign it in. aftv had their fun and games but if they have a negative slant still under emery it confirms they are exploiting.

on a side note good to hear utd avoid ftd

that #@&%! howson was complaining that the only time they gets access to players is through sponsors and the club still pull some of what they do
Closed Thread