United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 10-01-2022, 12:00 AM
fred tissue

Default Edinson Cavani pledges to stay with Manchester United for this season

• Striker will not leave in January despite Barcelona link
  • Ralph Rangnick delighted to retain ‘best role model’
Edinson Cavani, whom Barcelona are reported to be interested in signing, has informed Ralf Rangnick he will not depart Manchester United during this transfer window.

“I told him that if it was up to me I would want him to stay and I had a conversation with him [last Thursday],” the interim manager said as he prepared for United’s FA Cup tie at home to Aston Villa on Monday. “We spoke for almost half an hour and he told me he will definitely stay and would want to stay until the end of the season.

Continue reading...

More...