4 6 6.59%
11 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2017, 06:39 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
the game is blighted by too much money, awash with venal scum and most of the players are utterly loathsome. the whole enterprise is starting to resemble a huge tide of shit and piss.

Voted 9 but this

I have a few mates whoe support other clubs and it's getting a common feeling that it's now just about money and players being @#%&!s on social media

Unread 10-08-2017, 07:20 AM
believe

Seriously, where's 2?

Unread 10-08-2017, 07:26 AM
NegativeNorris

Can't wait for us to long ball it all season, then play with 10 defenders behind the ball against the other 'title rivals'.
Take the top 8 out of every major league in Europe, and we're comfortably the worst footballing side. It's embarrassing.

I hope I'm wrong btw, and this season will be different. Doubt it mind, but that's not to say we won't be in the top 4 somewhere. It'll just be a horrible way of getting there.

Unread 10-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

Can't wait for us to long ball it all season, then play with 10 defenders behind the ball against the other 'title rivals'.
Take the top 8 out of every major league in Europe, and we're comfortably the worst footballing side. It's embarrassing.

I hope I'm wrong btw, and this season will be different. Doubt it mind, but that's not to say we won't be in the top 4 somewhere. It'll just be a horrible way of getting there.
you are.

Unread 10-08-2017, 08:23 AM
AK14

At 7 for the moment but find it slowly fading

Football has turned into a pile of shit for me over the last few years. From the ridiculous transfers to the bantz brigade.

Unread 10-08-2017, 08:32 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you are.
Based on what?

Unread 10-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Based on what?
chelsea at home last season when we completely outplayed the champions elect. that's the last serious game we played against any top side.

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:05 AM
believe

Quote:
chelsea at home last season when we completely outplayed the champions elect. that's the last serious game we played against any top side.
And finished 6th

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Sapien

Bimodal distribution imo

Actually that comment just brought back a bad memory for me of when my Physics tutor at university was illustrating Schrodingers equation by drawing two potential wells side by side, complete with particles represented by dots towards the base of each well.

My tutorial partner and I just looked at each from either side of the tutor, and burst into laughter which didn't subside for quite some time.

I still cringe when I think about it.

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Bimodal distribution imo

Was just thinking that myself.

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
And finished 6th
which has what to do with it?

Unread 10-08-2017, 10:04 AM
General Woundwort

Anyone who doesn't expect this season to be an unrelenting tide of shite football and disappointment hasn't been paying attention.

Unread 10-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Anyone who doesn't expect this season to be an unrelenting tide of shite football and disappointment hasn't been paying attention.

it's gonna be ace

Unread 10-08-2017, 10:55 AM
believe

Quote:

it's gonna be ace
I can't wait until it is ace and you're telling us all it's shit.

Unread 10-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I can't wait until it is ace and you're telling us all it's shit.
you live in a very twisted head

Unread 10-08-2017, 11:23 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
What about pretty much every other league and cup game?
Over the course of the entire season, with one or two exceptions, we generally played awful football. It's not the players though is it. The manager and coaches set the team up, sort the tactics etc.

There's no reason whatsoever why this season will be no different. You have to have some incredibly thick rose-tinted glasses to say otherwise.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Unread 10-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Did we have 6 great games of football (stoke away) last season that were pure United ? As throb said the dismantling of Chelsea was ace, the Europa but even that was pretty robotic for excitement...

Too many low scoring shit fests, an inability to go for the jugular..

Meh United.

Unread 10-08-2017, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Did we have 6 great games of football (stoke away) last season that were pure United ? As throb said the dismantling of Chelsea was ace, the Europa but even that was pretty robotic for excitement...

Too many low scoring shit fests, an inability to go for the jugular..

Meh United.
There were a couple of decent performances September/October, went down the nick from there though.

Unread 10-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Child of Darkness

Football is Shit .

Corporate monstrosity that completely out of control. Taking over tv schedules causing £#%&! wit know nothings to espouse recycled opinions from half intelligent pundits .

What time we on on Sunday ?

Unread 10-08-2017, 12:16 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
What time we on on Sunday ?
FC don't play sundays bite bitch
Closed Thread