United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Keep spelling his name wrong pal and I'll be there every week to wrap your £#%&!ing face round the holy trinity....
give him a proper english name them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Really got it in for me today haven't you pal?
yes mate

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I'm on the move next season from the United Road/North/SAF stand to the calm of the South Stand, Block 127.

I've earned the tranquility quite frankly and look forward to not standing up for the champions.

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'm on the move next season from the United Road/North/SAF stand to the calm of the South Stand, Block 127.

I've earned the tranquility quite frankly and look forward to not standing up for the champions.
Best of luck with that.
They all get up in the Fergie stand. Nearly as bad as a mexican wave, I want to watch football not play musical chairs

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:20 PM
sullerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
Best of luck with that.
They all get up in the Fergie stand. Nearly as bad as a mexican wave, I want to watch football not play musical chairs
now that is what OT is missing.

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:22 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz
now that is what OT is missing.
Don't worry sullerz, scholes jnr is perfecting his mexican wave as i type in preparation for the new season.
Foam hands, jester hats, vuvuzela's....OT isn't going to know whats happened next season

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
Best of luck with that.

Unread 24-06-2013, 04:40 PM
elephantstone

£#%&!ing hell SSG's expects to get clapped on to the pitch because he gets a season ticket.

have some bad rep you @#%&!

Unread 24-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
£#%&!ing hell SSG's expects to get clapped on to the pitch because he gets a season ticket.

Well said. Poor £#%&!ers next door are going to have to endure listening to a bloke in the new away shirt endlessly bragging about the plainly over pampered child scoring a hat trick against £#%&!ing Flixton £#%&!ing Rangers or the like in the morning as they step over loaded megastore bags b#@&%! with tat to get to their seats.

Unread 24-06-2013, 07:54 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Well said. Poor £#%&!ers next door are going to have to endure listening to a bloke in the new away shirt endlessly bragging about the plainly over pampered child scoring a hat trick against £#%&!ing Flixton £#%&!ing Rangers or the like in the morning as they step over loaded megastore bags b#@&%! with tat to get to their seats.
Ouch.

Unread 24-06-2013, 08:04 PM
elephantstone

It makes me want to hand it back when it comes.

Unread 24-06-2013, 10:16 PM
bcred

Quote:

Does the 148 go past LA then?

Sorry forgot...private Jet then helicopter obviously.

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

Expected more from you stoney
Quote:
I expected nothing less from you, you bitter old @#%&!

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:02 PM
sullerz

Quote:

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's £#%&! all I can do to a. reduce my age or b. increase your £#%&!ing IQ.

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:07 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's £#%&! all I can do to a. reduce my age or b. increase your £#%&!ing IQ.
c. being a @#%&!

always room for improvement there

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Ginners

SSG fights back..............

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:10 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

SSG fights back..............
Never seen him like this tbh, unbelievable scenes. Almost as if Utd sent him a pair of balls with his new season ticket.

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Never seen him like this tbh, unbelievable scenes. Almost as if Utd sent him a pair of balls with his new season ticket.
reminiscent of little mo v trevor in eastenders. after years of abuse, ssg2 finally grows a backbone and strikes back.

Unread 26-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Closed Thread