United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:26 AM
armchair

Default Official: £#%&! off Mourinho

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Sparky***

Official your opinion? Or official, official?

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I thought we did it with a "TONIGHT" thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:30 AM
dunk

It’s either the beginning of the end of Mourinho or the beginning of a humongous change to the side/club under him.

He’s been talking about adding 2 or 3 in the summer, based on that PC he wants about 10 players and we won’t be challenging until he gets them. I wouldn’t disagree, but he should still be getting more out of the current squad.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:31 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
me officially saying '£#%&! off jose' in my role as the admin of one of the top 100 forums available to United supporters on the internet.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:01 AM
andyroo

If only it were official

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:05 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
me officially saying '£#%&! off jose' in my role as the admin of one of the top 100 forums available to United supporters on the internet.
We staying open then?

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:43 AM
AnthonyMartial

It's like the sating of r the scorpion and the frog and the river.

The scorpion asks the frog for a lift over the river and the frog says no nunnderstanbly ?

The frog is naive though and gives the scorpion a lift who subseqentl stings the fog condemdiningn them both to to death.

Mount inhospitable could be managing the Brazil 1970 squD and he would still play with the tactics.

It his nature .

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:44 AM
dunk

Mount Inhospitable

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:02 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
It's like the sating of r the scorpion and the frog and the river.

The scorpion asks the frog for a lift over the river and the frog says no nunnderstanbly ?

The frog is naive though and gives the scorpion a lift who subseqentl stings the fog condemdiningn them both to to death.

Mount inhospitable could be managing the Brazil 1970 squD and he would still play with the tactics.

It his nature .

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:07 AM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Great point, well made.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Stickman

I have a funny feeling we’re going to absolutely bang Brighton 4 or 5 but he’s still lost he plot and is working his way out of Manchester.

His loudness before the axe at Chelsea was unusual as it was yesterday, mans cracking and I think we’ll see some serious heads gone from him when we’re inevitably knocked out of the fa cup semi.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Great point, well made.
tell us more about the sating of r the scorpion please, pal.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:18 AM
marlo

on this issue i don’t agree.

we won’t find a better manager or winner to replace him.
i think most of the fault lies with the players IMO.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:19 AM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
tell us more about the sating of r the scorpion please, pal.
Please don't be a £#%&!wit.

I've had a bit too much to drink.

The same has happened to you and it's happened to me tonight, don't try and be a philisopher.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:19 AM
dunk

Mount inhospitable is the perfect description for the special one tbh.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Please don't be a £#%&!wit.

I've had a bit too much to drink.

The same has happened to you and it's happened to me tonight, don't try and be a philisopher.
i'll try not to be, pal...

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

But you repeatedly call him out for his inability to pick a good side unless he stumbles across one?

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:32 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

If Pochettino is deemed ready enough for Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, he's ready for Utd.

Mourinho is trying to make us underdogs. Engaging seize mentality and portraying yourself as plucky inferiors are two massively different things. We don't want to be underdogs. The process is just as important as the outcome, maybe more. In other words the level of performances throughout an 10 month season, the style and courage resonates more than whether we lift a pot in May.

He can't play the underdog card either because teams with a fraction of the spend are a) playing better football and b) competing with us. Second doesn't mean glory but if we blow it now then he has nothing left to hold on to.

Unread 17-03-2018, 03:40 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
If Pochettino is deemed ready enough for Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, he's ready for Utd.

Mourinho is trying to make us underdogs. Engaging seize mentality and portraying yourself as plucky inferiors are two massively different things. We don't want to be underdogs. The process is just as important as the outcome, maybe more. In other words the level of performances throughout an 10 month season, the style and courage resonates more than whether we lift a pot in May.

He can't play the underdog card either because teams with a fraction of the spend are a) playing better football and b) competing with us. Second doesn't mean glory but if we blow it now then he has nothing left to hold on to.
Didn't read the rest of your post but, who has deemed Pochettino ready enough for Madrid and Bayern Munich?

Dunk? Koppas the waffle? Siders? You? Me? Henry Winter?
Closed Thread