United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Serenity Now

Default "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Could see why he was getting agitated at the impending twisting of words when you saw the subsequent headline in the Mail.

'Guardiola loses it after slamming Moyes's tactics' :shakehead:

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:17 PM
jaybrightonboy

Moyes tactics are the envy of world football

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:20 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
Moyes tactics are the envy of world football
He helped to fake the moon landings Moyes. It well documented.

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Rattled by football genius

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Grimson

Minor exchange that the dick in question expanded into a full article yesterday, just as Neil Ashton did after he badgered AVB. Hate these guys who think they're colleagues with managers or that managers answer to them.

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Minor exchange that the dick in question expanded into a full article yesterday, just as Neil Ashton did after he badgered AVB. Hate these guys who think they're colleagues with managers or that managers answer to them.
Guardiola confronts Guardian reporter: 'Look at me when I talk to you'

Jamie Jackson
Follow @GuardianJamieJ Follow @guardian
theguardian.com, Wednesday 2 April 2014 12.23 BST

The Guardian's Jamie Jackson was at the centre of a remarkable exchange with Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola after Tuesday's 1-1 draw against Manchester United - which even made the front page of Germany's Bild online version. Here is what happened in the post-match press conference in the reporter's own words.

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Pop

Jamie Jackson.

He even sounds like a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Guardiola confronts Guardian reporter: 'Look at me when I talk to you'

Jamie Jackson
Follow @GuardianJamieJ Follow @guardian
theguardian.com, Wednesday 2 April 2014 12.23 BST

The Guardian's Jamie Jackson was at the centre of a remarkable exchange with Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola after Tuesday's 1-1 draw against Manchester United - which even made the front page of Germany's Bild online version. Here is what happened in the post-match press conference in the reporter's own words.
Confronts

Pep was slightly irritated and had probably forgotten all about it within minutes. Jackson will be telling this story for years.

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Ethers

Remarkable

Unread 03-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Serenity Now

Wonder if he tells the story in third person too? "Gather round, lads, and I shall tell the tale of Guardian reporter Jamie Jackson's remarkable confrontation with Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola. It was a dark and stormy night in Manchester, as so often in that famous city, but as intrepid Guardian journalist Jamie Jackson took his customary seat in the Old Trafford press room, deep in the bowels of the Theatre of Dreams, he had precious little inkling of just how stormy things would soon become..."

Unread 03-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Stickman

Rattled

Certainly in a slightly agitated state that conference.

Unread 04-04-2014, 12:45 AM
MagnificentSeven

Unread 04-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Pep - a proper football manager. Commands respect instantly. Look at the state of the @#%&! we have got ffs.

Unread 04-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
yep. richard keys syndrome.

Unread 04-04-2014, 04:30 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Pep - a proper football manager. Commands respect instantly. Look at the state of the @#%&! we have got ffs.

nice cardy though

Unread 04-04-2014, 07:40 AM
sa7

I'm enjoying Pep's pseudo-German accent when he speaks English. Look forward to him going full on Shteve McLaren when he kiksch Moyeshiesch arsch in Munchen

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Wonder if he tells the story in third person too? "Gather round, lads, and I shall tell the tale of Guardian reporter Jamie Jackson's remarkable confrontation with Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola. It was a dark and stormy night in Manchester, as so often in that famous city, but as intrepid Guardian journalist Jamie Jackson took his customary seat in the Old Trafford press room, deep in the bowels of the Theatre of Dreams, he had precious little inkling of just how stormy things would soon become..."
The atmosphere was angry my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.....

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:18 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

The best/worst one is from the other night against Bayern, the ginger @#%&! stopped for a selfie on the way to the £#%&!ing dug out. It's the European Cup quarter final you daft jock @#%&! at least try to look professional and have a bit of pride, you're the manager of Manchester United ffs.

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:50 AM
HotChip

[quote=HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon;3704368]
The best/worst one is from the other night against Bayern, the ginger @#%&! stopped for a selfie on the way to the £#%&!ing dug out. It's the European Cup quarter final you daft jock @#%&! at least try to look professional and have a bit of pride, you're the manager of Manchester United ffs. [/QUOTE]

Or the alternative '' A lady just wanted a picture of him and he just walked past the selfish daft Jock @#%&!'' ffs its getting absurd.
Closed Thread