How old is he?

Unread 07-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
How old is he?

Unread 07-08-2014, 11:20 PM
dunk

Reckon he might get a look in on Tuesday?

Unread 07-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Should share the 4th striker minutes with Keane when Cheech is moved on.
Said the same a few days agoSparky doesn't rate him, terrible scenes.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...83#post3844283

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser

Yeah a few goals against City's reserves totally proves your point about him being a better finisher than Javier Hernandez.

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:12 AM
MUFC One Love

I thought Sparky would love him, he's not from Manchester is he?

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah a few goals against City's reserves totally proves your point about him being a better finisher than Javier Hernandez.

I didn't say that, I said he was a better all-round footballer than Hernandez, and he is.

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Part 36 Offer

Looks a hugely talented kid.

Unread 08-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
I didn't say that, I said he was a better all-round footballer than Hernandez, and he is.
We'll see.

Unread 08-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Tiberian

Hernandez is still a match winner, proven goalscorer at all levels and whatever you say about his all round game he is a reliable option. In the short term Utd would still be better off with him in the squad ahead of the younger player.

He needs a move though, and promoting young talent ties in the ideals of the new Manager with the traditions of the club. Could go out and spend money on a mediocre squad filler to replace Hernandez but it would be a popular choice with the fans to go with the youth option. Utd also have to be careful in preventing youngsters from stagnating in the reserves and hindering their development. Burned with Pogba as the prime example, Rossi was sensational at underage but was ignored in favour of bringing in Henrik Larsson and by the time he was given a chance the squad was stacked with attacking talent(Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, Saha). Wilson has the momentum behind him and unlike other young players looks as if he has the physicality to deal with the aggression and power at senior level.

Unread 08-08-2014, 08:29 AM
dragflick

Needs to be in the first team squad this year, looks a cracking player. Get him starting Carling cup games or whatever the £#%&!ing thing is called this season.

Unread 08-08-2014, 08:30 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
His 2nd wasn't bad either

https://vine.co/v/MVK0YZ1iWFX
Great reaction from the defender

Unread 08-08-2014, 08:32 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We'll see.
Fat arse seen imo.

Unread 08-08-2014, 08:34 AM
kid napper

Quote:

Keane is utter shit.

People have been banging on about him for ages. Fair enough he has had some nasty injuries but he has never even scored a goal at senior level. 21 now.

Wilson at least has shown what he can do and grabbed his opportunity.

Unread 08-08-2014, 09:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Needs to be in the first team squad this year, looks a cracking player. Get him starting Carling cup games or whatever the £#%&!ing thing is called this season.
Yep. This is the precarious stage, he's obviously miles too good for U21 level, if he stays there he'll stagnate, needs to play though. Tough one.

Unread 08-08-2014, 09:53 AM
JakeB

Lets hope he's not dropped into an endless cycle of loans. Being straight in and around the first team was great for Januzaj.

Unread 08-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep. This is the precarious stage, he's obviously miles too good for U21 level, if he stays there he'll stagnate, needs to play though. Tough one.
Get him training among the first-team squad. He'll improve sharply and make the transition more easily if he's working daily with the likes of Van Persie and Rooney.

Van Gaal will know exactly what to do anyway; he's the perfect manager to improve young players. I'm sure Giggs will help too, considering he gave Wilson his senior debut.

Would love it if Wilson makes it at United. Would be immense to have a top-class number 9 scoring shit loads who came from the youth system. Not many big clubs see it. Raul at Madrid is the last one I can remember.

Unread 08-08-2014, 10:02 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Get him training among the first-team squad. He'll improve sharply and make the transition more easily if he's working daily with the likes of Van Persie and Rooney.

Van Gaal will know exactly what to do anyway; he's the perfect manager to improve young players. I'm sure Giggs will help too, considering he gave Wilson his senior debut.

Would love it if Wilson makes it at United. Would be immense to have a top-class number 9 scoring shit loads who came from the youth system. Not many big clubs see it. Raul at Madrid is the last one I can remember.

Unread 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Number ten surely.

Still, shut up Neo.

Unread 08-08-2014, 10:04 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Number ten surely.

Still, shut up Neo.