United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:25 AM
red @rmy

Default City fans really are £#%&!ing stupid.

They want a minutes applause, instead of a minutes silence, WTF!!

So we should clap cos of the tradgedy? beggars belief.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...068876,00.html

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Smurf

Arseholes.

Keep the #@&%!s outside the ground until after the silence.

Mbah.. that wouldnt work either. Just kick the £#%&! out of anyone who makes a peep.

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Stretters

I can see it going off every where

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Kim Jong-il

I hope city fans show some class and respect the silence. I also hope we show some class (if they do respect the silence) with a round of "We love you City, we do" or similar after the silence. I then hope we just sing Utd songs that don't slag off City and vice versa for the remainder of the game. If that happened it would be £#%&!ing top IMO.

Time to unite for a one off I reckon.

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Scabs

Stretters - I'm afraid so.

Kim - idyllic, but never going to happen.

It's going to go wrong, more's the pity.

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:52 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
I hope city fans show some class and respect the silence. I also hope we show some class (if they do respect the silence) with a round of "We love you City, we do" or similar after the silence. I then hope we just sing Utd songs that don't slag off City and vice versa for the remainder of the game. If that happened it would be £#%&!ing top IMO.

Time to unite for a one off I reckon.
i do hope you are joshing

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:53 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

I might get John to lead the vocals in the pub and have a group hug with the berties

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:53 AM
no fun

i know a blue thats going

he intends to stay next to the bars until its over

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

I might get John to lead the vocals in the pub and have a group hug with the berties
one match i wont be in for

were you in for reading ?

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Stretters - I'm afraid so.

Kim - idyllic, but never going to happen.

It's going to go wrong, more's the pity.
Guaranteed I think mate

Unread 22-01-2008, 09:56 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
one match i wont be in for

were you in for reading ?
No, ended up in the Yew Tree, Johns not had a few games on lately (or so I've been told) so stick to the safety of my real local

I'll be there for the derby though, always watch the derby in there if I don't go to the game

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Manchester

Another article on it:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...244784,00.html

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
No. I will be amazed if City can manage it, and if they do they deserve some respect seriously.

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:11 AM
north stand jibber

the fact of the matter is, some city @#%&!s will spout shit during the silence followed by reds booing and shouting back in anger and it will become a mockery.

cue... the abu's saying what a disgrace our supporters are blah, blah, blah.

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:12 AM
no fun

Quote:
No. I will be amazed if City can manage it, and if they do they deserve some respect seriously.
let me get this right

supporters who have mocked the munich dead for over 30 years deserve "respect" for keeping their gobs shut for a minute ?

do me a favour

I have many many blue mates, but come derby day all bets are off

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
let me get this right

supporters who have mocked the munich dead for over 30 years deserve "respect" for keeping their gobs shut for a minute ?

do me a favour

I have many many blue mates, but come derby day all bets are off
Hey I'm a red brought up in Trafford, lived in Levenshulme/Longsight/Openshaw for 10 years surrounded by the @#%&!s. No one dislikes City more than me but I think for 1 game we should BOTH let bygones be bygones and show a bit of respect for the dead and each other.

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:28 AM
north stand jibber

Quote:
Hey I'm a red brought up in Trafford, lived in Levenshulme/Longsight/Openshaw for 10 years surrounded by the @#%&!s. No one dislikes City more than me but I think for 1 game we should BOTH let bygones be bygones and show a bit of respect for the dead and each other.
well said sir!

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:30 AM
wiganste

cITEH fans have been singing "We're all going to the golden jubilee" all season.

They won't keep their big, thick gobs shut. No question about that. But why the £#%&! should we do a minutes applause because of those @#%&!s?

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:32 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
"We're all going to the golden jubilee"

I think there's very little chance of a minutes silence being respected by those @#%&!s. United should just £#%&! them all off - if they have no respect for our dead, I see no reason why we should let the @#%&!s in our stadium.

Unread 22-01-2008, 10:33 AM
no fun

Quote:
we`ll have to agree to disagree

it will be a sad day when we applaud city fans for ANYTHING
Closed Thread