United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I want to see this thread die but I would quite like to see that asylum seekers picture again.
its my fav website picture

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:57 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its my fav website picture
Come on Fatty, post it up.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

8 of 10 of LMC's posts are a dig at United or it's players, or something negative about our club.It's no wonder there's a strong '£#%&! Off FC' feeling on FT.It's LMC's fault.
Thats %@#$&!s - why dont you dig up some links then to prove this, lets see the mountain of evidence of me slagging of the team. Sure i slag the owners and fergie when he comes out with shite supporting them but other than that what your saying is utter %@#$&!s.

Some people on here are getting carried away with themselves, claiming i do this and that and then unable to produce any evidence.

And Armchair calling me a @#%&! for no good reason, why because i started a thread about giggs comments? i didnt know zorg had already started one and tried my best to cancel the £#%&!ing thread - if you'd actually read it you would know that. But you call me a @#%&! yet all the £#%&!ers that post pictures and take the piss out of fc are ok? oh i see, thats just a bit of a laugh eh?

Come on you know as well as i do that i mostly try to talk football on here - it's not my fault every comment i make is read into as being negative and a 'dig at the club' thats just your own £#%&!ing paranoia.

And to the Roxanne and other so called FC fans; give your £#%&!ing heads a shake, this is an anti-fc forum, someone stands up to the shite and you attack them? £#%&!ing great. Wishy washy @#%&!s like you will never keep fc alive because you stand back and allow shitheads on a forum like this one to perpetrate lies and take the piss and try to make it cool to have a go at fc. Tactfulness, subtleness etc has it's place but it's not on this forum. Then again if you actually read what i've said in any of my posts there's really nothing there thats all that big of a deal.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Thats %@#$&!s - why dont you dig up some links then to prove this, lets see the mountain of evidence of me slagging of the team. Sure i slag the owners and fergie when he comes out with shite supporting them but other than that what your saying is utter %@#$&!s.

Some people on here are getting carried away with themselves, claiming i do this and that and then unable to produce any evidence.

And Armchair calling me a @#%&! for no good reason, why because i started a thread about giggs comments? i didnt know zorg had already started one and tried my best to cancel the £#%&!ing thread - if you'd actually read it you would know that. But you call me a @#%&! yet all the £#%&!ers that post pictures and take the piss out of fc are ok? oh i see, thats just a bit of a laugh eh?

Come on you know as well as i do that i mostly try to talk football on here - it's not my fault every comment i make is read into as being negative and a 'dig at the club' thats just your own £#%&!ing paranoia.

And to the Roxanne and other so called FC fans; give your £#%&!ing heads a shake, this is an anti-fc forum, someone stands up to the shite and you attack them? £#%&!ing great. Wishy washy @#%&!s like you will never keep fc alive because you stand back and allow shitheads on a forum like this one to perpetrate lies and take the piss and try to make it cool to have a go at fc. Tactfulness, subtleness etc has it's place but it's not on this forum. Then again if you actually read what i've said in any of my posts there's really nothing there thats all that big of a deal.

So, you're really positive about United then? Here's s few of your positive threads.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53376 (Fergusons a @#%&!)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44790 (Carricks not happy)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27029 (Love to see the Glazers face when Ferguson asks for 50m.Erm, isn't that what he got though?)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14012 (More bad news for the Glazers?! You hope so)

I'm not even linking the hundreds of FC threads you've started with, in my opinion, the intention of stirring the shit.And I won't link the laughable posts of yours regarding OUR players. e.g Nani is better than Anderson, Anderson isn't that good etc ad tedium.

Face it, you hate seeing United do well.You hate it when OUR players perform.You hate it when WE spend big to bring in quality and then they do well.

The worst thing is, you are anxiously and eagerly awaiting for the day that the debt ruins OUR club.@#%&!.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:31 PM
The Real Roxanne

Shut up you boring div.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
Come on Fatty, post it up.
gtf barry bethell

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:37 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
gtf barry bethell
Put your belly where your mouth is. Post the pic. The carrier bag one.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
So, you're really positive about United then? Here's s few of your positive threads.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53376 (Fergusons a @#%&!)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44790 (Carricks not happy)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27029 (Love to see the Glazers face when Ferguson asks for 50m.Erm, isn't that what he got though?)

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14012 (More bad news for the Glazers?! You hope so)

I'm not even linking the hundreds of FC threads you've started with, in my opinion, the intention of stirring the shit.And I won't link the laughable posts of yours regarding OUR players. e.g Nani is better than Anderson, Anderson isn't that good etc ad tedium.

Face it, you hate seeing United do well.You hate it when OUR players perform.You hate it when WE spend big to bring in quality and then they do well.

The worst thing is, you are anxiously and eagerly awaiting for the day that the debt ruins OUR club.@#%&!.
Not exactly a mountain of evidence that is it? i mean having a go at fergie because he says the glazers are great is nothing more than a lot of reds that go to OT would do. Saying carrick is not too happy is probably not that far off the mark - last year he was a stalwart, this year he's finding it hard to get into the team, hardly a massive negative slur on the club is it?

If this is the best stuff you can come up with then surely you must admit that there is a possibility that you are getting carried away over nothing.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Not exactly a mountain of evidence that is it? i mean having a go at fergie because he says the glazers are great is nothing more than a lot of reds that go to OT would do. Saying carrick is not too happy is probably not that far off the mark - last year he was a stalwart, this year he's finding it hard to get into the team, hardly a massive negative slur on the club is it?

If this is the best stuff you can come up with then surely you must admit that there is a possibility that you are getting carried away over nothing.
It really is strange the way people have randomly decided to gang up on you and call you a @#%&!. I honestly cant figure it out. It must be them thats the problem and not you.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Why the £#%&! should I trawl over every tedious, doom-laden post that you make?

My point is, you're so down on United, why the £#%&! do you bother to come on here?Tell you what, do a poll entitled "Am I anti-United?" and see what the results are.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Put your belly where your mouth is. Post the pic. The carrier bag one.
shall we have a belly off

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:52 PM
armchair

Quote:
And Armchair calling me a @#%&! for no good reason, why because i started a thread about giggs comments?
Thought you were a @#%&! all along actually.

The Real Roxanne

Quote:
shall we have a belly off
You'd win. I'm relatively svelte. Ask Sweatpants and Mr. Grumpy the Wythenshawe Dwarf.

Chris Pelvis

Best picture, ever

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Pelvis
Best picture, ever

The Village People & the staff from Games Workshop against racism

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
You'd win. I'm relatively svelte. Ask Sweatpants and Mr. Grumpy the Wythenshawe Dwarf.
stone said you are a well big lad

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:57 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
stone said you are a well big lad
He was using elhomo as his yardstick. Or wumming.

Unread 04-12-2007, 07:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
It really is strange the way people have randomly decided to gang up on you and call you a @#%&!. I honestly cant figure it out. It must be them thats the problem and not you.
Yep, 10,156 Fredsters are all out of order.

1 Shit stirring FC fan is bang on the money.

Unread 04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Yep, 10,156 Fredsters are all out of order.

1 Shit stirring FC fan is bang on the money.
it's not 10k that believe the bullshit though is it, theres actually only about 20 of you that have decided that. Funny that of those 20 most are anti-fc.

Unread 04-12-2007, 09:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
it's not 10k that believe the bullshit though is it, theres actually only about 20 of you that have decided that. Funny that of those 20 most are anti-fc.
I'm not anti fc.

The only thing that £#%&!s me off about FC, is you.

The other FC followers on here are embarrassed of you.I can provide links.
Closed Thread