United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2017, 05:08 PM
20 times

Hope those £#%&!ers are stuck with him for years

Unread 06-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Vetch

They start winning after being relegated.

Classic Moyes.

Unread 06-05-2017, 07:46 PM
sa7

He inspires absolutely NOTHING in his players.

Could seriously see them plummeting rapidly to the bottom if the Championship next year with that grey waste in charge.

Unread 06-05-2017, 08:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Could seriously see them plummeting rapidly to the bottom if the Championship next year with that grey waste in charge.
And if they did, it still wouldn't be his fault

Unread 06-05-2017, 08:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

you can guarantee that the @#%&! is already working on his parachute and a quick hop, skip and jump into his next plum job when it happens

Unread 06-05-2017, 11:13 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

he needs a banker for his next job. his reputation is virtually trashed already.

surely he can't £#%&! up the championship? even neil warnock's won it ffs.

Unread 06-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
surely he can't £#%&! up the championship?

Unread 07-05-2017, 11:09 AM
92ToBury

He'll wander off back to Preston. It's the only club with fans that still rate him as anything better than draining.

Unread 15-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Pop

Sunderland manager David Moyes said he had no defence to former England striker Alan Shearer's damning criticism of his relegated side after their inept display during a defeat by Swansea

Shearer, speaking on Match of the Day, slammed Sunderland's effort in front of their own supporters as "disgraceful", "pathetic" and "lazy".

"I'd have to say that I think in many ways, he was right," Moyes told a pre-match news conference on Monday.

Unread 16-05-2017, 08:14 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

The more I see of this @#%&!, the more unbelievable it becomes that he was utd manager, did fergal even know him before he just gifting him the job. You can clearly see now how he managed to hold back Everton for years.

Unread 16-05-2017, 08:26 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
The more I see of this @#%&!, the more unbelievable it becomes that he was utd manager, did fergal even know him before he just gifting him the job. You can clearly see now how he managed to hold back Everton for years.
Fergie must have been on a WUM. No other explanation

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Mr_Ed

Moyes said: 'I came here knowing exactly what the task was going to be. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen behind the scenes.
'In football, sometimes you win games. I have said it, I'm saying it to defend myself - I have a great win record at nearly all the clubs I have been at. This is the only anomaly where it hasn't happened.
'But I have got to say, it hasn't happened for quite a few managers and it has been that way for quite a while.'

Except for big Sam you @#%&!...

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:16 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Moyes said: 'I came here knowing exactly what the task was going to be. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen behind the scenes.
'In football, sometimes you win games. I have said it, I'm saying it to defend myself - I have a great win record at nearly all the clubs I have been at. This is the only anomaly where it hasn't happened.
'But I have got to say, it hasn't happened for quite a few managers and it has been that way for quite a while.'

Except for big Sam you @#%&!...
did he have a great win record at United or Sociedad?

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
did he have a great win record at United or Sociedad?
He did have a good one at United but that's what happens when you get offered a job at the league champions... 2nd half of the season when his methods were taking hold was a disaster.

Unread 16-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Sapien

Quote:
You always look back and I would always look first at myself to see what I could have done differently. There are some bits along the journey where you would say, ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have done that or done this’, but ultimately they’re not the reasons why we are in the position we are in.
Bloke's an absolute chancer.

Unread 16-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Rorschach

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Bloke's an absolute cancer.
Agreed.

Unread 16-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Street Magician

He's the absolute Jeremy Corbyn of football.

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Magician
Keep politics out of this thread at least, pal.

Unread 16-05-2017, 04:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Magician

Unread 17-05-2017, 12:52 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sunderland manager David Moyes believes Arsene Wenger may have made his job that much harder with comments about players being “on the beach” more likely to fire Sunday’s opponents Everton up to beat them.

“I think that’s an insult to footballers,” he said.

“I’ve been a player myself and I would hate anybody questioning me and saying I wasn’t going to be playing and was going to chuck it. That would probably get my goat up more than anything.

However Moyes added of his own Sunderland side that he "didn't think we had a squad that would be capable" of staying in the Premier League and believed the Black Cats "were going to be short right from the start" as the relegated side lost 2-0 to Arsenal .
£#%&!ing idiot
Closed Thread