United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2017, 08:53 PM
wiganste

Default Marcus Rashford

He's had a lot of stick this season but did he come of age today?
He was outstanding and put in a proper united shift.

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:04 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's had a lot of stick this season but did he come of age today?
He was outstanding and put in a proper united shift.
needed a couple of games like that if for nothing else his next season. keep playing him until he has a shit game.

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Bunker Buster

He'll never come of age, he'll continue to be brilliant for us....

If anything his debut and first 2 weeks he became a red..

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:13 PM
NegativeNorris

He was outstanding today. If he plays in his correct position, he'll score goals. One of the few strikers around that has everything, and he's ours!

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Buck

Il Fenomeno

Unread 16-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Drexl

looks strong as £#%&! now as well

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

He's had stick only because we all know he is better - even at his very young age - than he has shown at times.

(one agenda driven Fredster aside, obviously.......)

Unread 16-04-2017, 11:12 PM
dragflick

Imagine not rating this lad ffs

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Imagine not rating this lad ffs

So good having a Manc kid doing the business for us.

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:39 AM
MagnificentSeven

he came of age when he scored the winner at city, a place we have a poor recent record, amidst a season during which we played some of the worst football united has seen.

that day, i knew we had unearthed a special player and not just another januzaj.

fwiw i think zlat will take a backseat next season because of his age, and that's when marco will truly shine.

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he came of age when he scored the winner at city, a place we have a poor recent record, amidst a season during which we played some of the worst football united has seen.

that day, i knew we had unearthed a special player and not just another januzaj.

fwiw i think zlat will take a backseat next season because of his age, and that's when marco will truly shine.
Just a touch of the old second season syndrome. Young forwards are inconsistent by their very nature too. If he can stay injury free the sky is the limit for the lad. Would love him to be another one of our one club players.

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:45 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Just a touch of the old second season syndrome. Young forwards are inconsistent by their very nature too. If he can stay injury free the sky is the limit for the lad. Would love him to be another one of our one club players.
he seems to have been played on the wing a lot this season what with zlatan being our first choice up front.

he definitely has the accent to be in the ilk of neville, scholes and giggs.

Unread 17-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
he seems to have been played on the wing a lot this season what with zlatan being our first choice up front.

he definitely has the accent to be in the ilk of neville, scholes and giggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tdSPm52UB8
Was a right winger most of his youth career tbf and Fergienalways played youngsters out wide early on, makes for a much more rounded forward who knows where they should be making runs for the wide players to supply them. Is just a great example of a modern forward who can play anywhere across the front. Is still a child too ffs.

Unread 17-04-2017, 01:32 AM
20 times

19 ffs

He seems like an intelligent lad too, unlike the majority of young English players who are utter thickos. I can't see him wasting his talent

Unread 17-04-2017, 08:13 AM
puressence

wish I had the time to post everyone single sparky quote by him and marlo ... what a day that would be

Unread 17-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Knockers

Watched the match on Thursday in the pub with two teachers of his at Ashton-on-Mersey. They said he was adorbs.

Unread 17-04-2017, 09:40 AM
forwardirektion

Can't wait for him to break rooneys record

Unread 17-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Watched the match on Thursday in the pub with two teachers of his at Ashton-on-Mersey. They said he was adorbs.
They said he was what?

Unread 17-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They said he was what?
Adorable....

Unread 17-04-2017, 11:23 AM
forzagarza

Anyone got any pictures of him as a page boy with a boy tie?
Closed Thread