Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well that's them in the final then.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Stop doing this false bravado shit. It's really not helping.
What is false about fancying Roma to come back? You're making out i'm predicting Yeovil to come back. Whats wrong with you guys?

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why was it a fluke? Obviously not the Barca of old but still takes plenty of guts to keep out suarez messi dembele etc while bagging three. Chelsea and Atletico also decent sides who came to Rome and didnt get a goal, battered chelsea 3-0 too. Not saying they are amazing but they are not the complete pushover people think they are.
Well tonight they look like the Italian Sunderland. Absolutely abysmal all over the pitch.

My Name is Heath

What a player. Churlish to deny he is an incredible player.

They could be 4 up.

Remember when we used to attack like mad?

Absolute bastards.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Well tonight they look like the Italian Sunderland. Absolutely abysmal all over the pitch.
You're expecting anything else with a team sporting a couple of man city cast offs?

Billy Redface

Roma were never going to be able to handle them.

This is going exactly to script.

barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Im fuming these f***ers even get to enjoy a semi final

Please Roma
And now a final.

Game over.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Mourinho being made to look like the shithouse mug he is, if we win the FA cup, he should be booed.
You loser, what happened to your boy Pochettino. You were quiet after we delivered in yet another big game. You got silenced just like I predicted.

Zorg

Quote:
You're expecting anything else with a team sporting a couple of man city cast offs?
Well yeah, I did kind of expect them to be better than Sunderland if I'm honest

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
exactly.

Messi will produce something nine times out of ten.
Then you'd have the Suarez factor too.

Roma look a mi-table Prem side to me.
We can't complain though. We had a straightforward group & a very kind Last 16 draw.
Quote:
Exactly.

Still, team spirit and all that.

n48

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Real or Bayern

Don’t worry chaps
Bayern are no great shakes. Real's defence would hate playing against this frontline I'm sorry to say.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why was it a fluke? Obviously not the Barca of old but still takes plenty of guts to keep out suarez messi dembele etc while bagging three. Chelsea and Atletico also decent sides who came to Rome and didnt get a goal, battered chelsea 3-0 too. Not saying they are amazing but they are not the complete pushover people think they are.
Chelsea are £#%&!ing rubbish pal, and were even worse back in October or whenever it was.

Atletico went there happy with a draw iirc.

In their other games they struggled to 1-0 wins over Shaktar and Qarabags.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:35 PM
sa7

Fine for half an hour, then the spineless bastards fell apart.

I £#%&!ing hate everything.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:36 PM
NegativeNorris

How the £#%&! have Roma made it this far? Genuinely one of the worst teams I've seen this season.

Plus side however, that Naingollan kid looks a very good player. He'd be a great talent for us to ruin for a few years.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yes, no contest, styles make fights, Roma might be decent against slow build up but with how direct and aggressive Liverpool are, no chance.
Ideal hand-picked opponents for them.

And Bayern will scab Madrid 1-0 and then find some way to Chelsea them too, the @#%&!s.

irk

Quote:
Sunderland might keep it a bit tighter at the back. how much £#%&!ing room did they want to leave salah for the first one?

only liverpool get to play the only italians who forget how to defend in a european cup semi final, ffs

saffers

Quote:
Looked good first 20 mins, went from bad to worse since. But it only takes a flukey goal to turn this game on its head. This is false bravado according to whiner andyroo.

AK14

He’ll tear Madrid or Bayern a new one in the final too.

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Bayern are no great shakes. Real's defence would hate playing against this frontline I'm sorry to say.
Difference being both Real and Bayern have very strong midfields and attacks, Liverpool back 4 would fold

Genuinely not worried

sub three hours

Bloody hell! I'm more interested in what's going on at Spotland tonight. Last time i checked in on the Scousers it was 0- 0 and Roma looked composed and in control.
Closed Thread