United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2007, 08:46 AM
toseeunited

Question Cup Final Ballot Results

Pretty sure I've got my 2 (pending transaction on my CC of right amount) but just rang the TO to check the ballot and although it says "if you have rang for FA Cup Final ballot results this is a 24 hour service" it still only has results for city and everton away...

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:04 AM
elephantstone

I think they turn it on at 9am. I am trying to get through

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:15 AM
toseeunited

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I think they turn it on at 9am. I am trying to get through
just tried then, keep getting that repeated message saying it's too busy please try again later etc etc...

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:38 AM
elephantstone

same here, let me get mine first

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Manchester

Can't believe it, everyone surely must be in with a shout as I know a few lads who have got tickets in the ballot and have only applied for the semi final, and that wasn't even counted anyway in the number of aways

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:41 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Can't believe it, everyone surely must be in with a shout as I know a few lads who have got tickets in the ballot and have only applied for the semi final, and that wasn't even counted anyway in the number of aways
I have applied for over 10 away this season and havent got £#%&! all. I just cant get through at the moment

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
from that, it sounds like anyone who applied for an away before pompey is guaranteed then!

shows how few reds apply for aways - mostly due to the expense i expect...

can't £#%&!ing wait now!!!!

Unread 02-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Manchester

Pure people will be trying to get through though, with 10 apps you'll be fine as well.

I just whack the phone on redial and leave it on my desk while I wait for it to connect, can be a pain and a long wait though as usual

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:05 AM
elephantstone

I got chubbed. Its a £#%&! up they said 65 thousand applied for tickets and that it was a straight ballot of anyone who applied for 9 home cup games and aways regardless of how many aways you applied for.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Tierra Del Fuego

but 65000 wont have applied for all cup games and an away game will they

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Manchester

That's %@#$&!s that!

You want to get onto Karl Evans, Steven Hall & David Gill.

With that many away applications you should have got a ticket!

And that is %@#$&!s that 65k applied, bet it was half that that applied for it.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
elephantstone

its a sickner to think of all the aways I have been this season but I havent got one single ticket in a ballot this season

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Fuzz

Quote:
I got chubbed. Its a £#%&! up they said 65 thousand applied for tickets and that it was a straight ballot of anyone who applied for 9 home cup games and aways regardless of how many aways you applied for.
I thought the more aways you had the higher your priority?!

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:21 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz
yeah, the more away apps you had, didn't matter if you were successful or not!

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Fuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
yeah, the more away apps you had, didn't matter if you were successful or not!
Typical.

I can't even get through but I expect that when I do it will be the usual "you were unsuccessful" message.

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:31 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz
she said that if you had 9 home cup games and applied for aways you were in the ballot regardless of how many aways you applied for there was no priority as long as you applied for an away. She said it was 50/50

£#%&! I'm gutted

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:44 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
she said that if you had 9 home cup games and applied for aways you were in the ballot regardless of how many aways you applied for there was no priority as long as you applied for an away. She said it was 50/50

£#%&! I'm gutted
that's not what was stated on the original release on the website though!

it definately said tickets will be allocated on number of aways applied for, it specifically said that!

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:46 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
that's not what was stated on the original release on the website though!

it definately said tickets will be allocated on number of aways applied for, it specifically said that!
just spoke to a lad who applied for every away bar 1, he even got a Chelsea ticket and he got chubbed so its bullshit

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:55 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs down

Quote:
just spoke to a lad who applied for every away bar 1, he even got a Chelsea ticket and he got chubbed so its bullshit
that my friend is £#%&!ing out of order!!

Unread 02-05-2007, 10:57 AM
elephantstone

he was in the loyalty pot for years but missed applying for an away midseason this year. i have put the feelers out and i'm sure one will turn up somewhere along the way
Closed Thread