United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Steven Gerrard is lifting our trophy - hard to see the positives. If anything, Moyes will use the example of Liverpool going from 7th to 1st to wedge his corpse further into the dugout. We're stuck with the bastard.
Whereas he's managed to do the complete opposite

Unread 19-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Whereas he's managed to do the complete opposite
Yeah, but Moyes was left with a shit squad of veterans with nary a world class player to be seen. Or so he says.

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Yeah, but Moyes was left with a shit squad of veterans with nary a world class player to be seen. Or so he says.
How could I forget. Not like Rodgers' collection of world class players such as Henderson, Skrtel and Johnson and that young whippersnapper Gerrard

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:30 PM
woody78

£#%&!ing Scouse @#%&!s

£#%&! off

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:38 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

They've won it. Just accept it and move on. It's the only way. Well that and cancelling sky the second they've mathematically won it. Just be thankful it's a world cup year and will soon be forgotten. We'll sack the jock. Bring in Klopp. Sign Kroos, Carvalho, Costa, Malanga, Shaw, Reus. Number 21 in the bag.
Night night Fredsters. Sweet dreams.

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
How could I forget. Not like Rodgers' collection of world class players such as Henderson, Skrtel and Johnson and that young whippersnapper Gerrard
Moyes declared them 'favourites' coming to Old Trafford when he had Rooney, Kagawa, Mata, Nani, Van Persie at his disposal

they won the League that day.
unforgivable.

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:43 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Moyes declared them 'favourites' coming to Old Trafford when he had Rooney, Kagawa, Mata, Nani, Van Persie at his disposal

they won the League that day.
unforgivable.
And the £#%&!ing evil club-ruining bastard left the place not only alive but still in his job, free to continue his reign of pure unadulterated shit.

Look at him, the dead-eyed scaly monster clutching our club's still beating heart in his taloned claw squeezing the last drops of blood out and barking "more money... more time... MOOOOORE TIIIIIIME!!!!!"

Kill it. Kill it with fire.

Unread 19-04-2014, 10:50 PM
moyescaust

just need putin to launch an electromagnetic pulse to shut the media conduits down.

hopefully killing alan green in the process.

Unread 19-04-2014, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Bit of a straw grab but at least the World Cup will cut short the media fest. I'm certain they won't win it next year after Chelsea and City throw a few hundred million and Liverpool are faced with the thick end of an extra 20 games.

I'm strangely not that arsed about them winning it.
It will mean they haven't broken our most unwanted record, though. And one person above all is to blame for that - MOYES.

Unread 19-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Sparky***

Like I said before, you'll all be begging for England to win the world cup in order to over-shadow what's coming.

Unread 19-04-2014, 11:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Like I said before, you'll all be begging for England to win the world cup in order to over-shadow what's coming.
Doesn't matter how often you post this won't make it suddenly true

The idea that "Stevie G" lifting the World Cup with half the starting 11 being Liverpool players isn't something that's going to overshadow their title win ffs

Unread 19-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Doesn't matter how often you post this won't make it suddenly true

The idea that "Stevie G" lifting the World Cup with half the starting 11 being Liverpool players isn't something that's going to overshadow their title win ffs
It £#%&!ing well would.

It would certainly cheer me up anyway.

Unread 19-04-2014, 11:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
That'd be worse. Not that there's a chance. But it would be Steven Gerrard MBE etc. Montages with "This is my moment" endlessly recapping.

This with Stevie G winning the league, world cup and getting a knighthood.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:27 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
It would certainly cheer me up anyway.
Yea, nothing would cure the misery of Liverpool winning the title quite like watching Gerrard lifting the £#%&!ing World Cup just a couple of months later. ffs.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Yea, nothing would cure the misery of Liverpool winning the title quite like watching Gerrard lifting the £#%&!ing World Cup just a couple of months later. ffs.
I didnt say cure the misery, just provide a welcome distraction and cheer the nation up a bit.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:38 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
I didnt say cure the misery, just provide a welcome distraction and cheer the nation up a bit.
The nation can £#%&! off.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The nation can £#%&! off.
That could be the World Cup song.

Unread 20-04-2014, 01:44 AM
armchair

so sparky will be cheering on stevie g at the wc

:shakehead:

Unread 20-04-2014, 04:43 AM
believe

I feel sick to the pit of my stomach thinking about that @#%&! Gerrard lifting the trophy. If someone said them winning it this year or City winning it for the next five, I'd take City every day of the week.

I've said recently that I don't think they'll dominate from here because they're too over reliant on Suarez but what I think that's unfair on Rodgers. He's a good manager, there is nqat and what he could achieve from here on in is unthinkable.

Even worse that it all started when Moyes made them favourites at Old Trafford. At least 20 times should be deafening later today.

Unread 20-04-2014, 05:23 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I feel sick to the pit of my stomach thinking about that @#%&! Gerrard lifting the trophy. If someone said them winning it this year or City winning it for the next five, I'd take City every day of the week.

I've said recently that I don't think they'll dominate from here because they're too over reliant on Suarez but what I think that's unfair on Rodgers. He's a good manager, there is nqat and what he could achieve from here on in is unthinkable.

Even worse that it all started when Moyes made them favourites at Old Trafford. At least 20 times should be deafening later today.
You're marrying into a family of them too. Her lot being blues is a piece of piss cos her uncle was born in Middleton, which isn't in Manchester.
Closed Thread