United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:10 PM
wiganste

Default Semi Final at Wembley

Yeah yeah, this isn't breaking news or owt but they can £#%&! right off if they think I will be attending that game.

There's a real possibility that we could end up playing Everton/Middlesbrough/Burnley/Hull

Why the £#%&! should we be expected to travel down that shithole and play our game when, if we draw Everton, Anfield or COMS would do, Boro/Hull/Burnley - Villa Park will do? The same venue is obviously ideal if we drew Arsenal or Chelsea.

How has this been allowed to go ahead? Did any of the top clubs appeal against it or voice any concerns? It's £#%&!ing ludricous that we, Northerners, have to foot the bill for that shit tip they use as the national stadium.

I hope a lot more people stay away. I know it'll end up selling out regardless, but I really, really hope the hard core element of our support stay away.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
waynes ear's

bet we get Chelsea, and still end up playing at Wembley, then playing Arsenal in the final

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
The Mull

Right on brother

edit: tis a joke, full stop

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Bunker Buster

The hardcore of our support has Always knocked back things like this Ste....

But the Spares will be snapped up.

It doesnt make sense to play game after game after game there.....

I think they know the £#%&! up they have made, the north (What ever you make think) made and are football......

A Birmingham Midlands stadium....something different....One side , Lighting it at night..

ANYTHING would have made our stadium or game, trully world class, instead a grey £#%&!ing Riverside, trying to make its money back.

Sick

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs down

they should not be played at wembley full stop..it degrades the whole tournament

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:27 PM
wonky no

united should threaten to pull out. as should all the other northern clubs. you can't expect chelsea to have any morals though.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:29 PM
mark o

should not be played at wembley, but I may still go.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Zorg

The southern @#%&!s who run football think everyone is just dying to play at Wembley.

They don't realise that Villa Park, Goodison and various other grounds have held brilliant semis over the years.

Wembley is a horrible, plastic piece of £#%&!ing shit and I hope it burns down.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:32 PM
mark o

They also have debts to pay.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o
See NFL being played there.
Grand Prix
Cars
Lacrosse
Hand ball
Concerts
Gigs
Modest mouse
Giggs
Shite
Levellers
Me
You.
Billy baroo

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
See NFL being played there.
Grand Prix
Cars
Lacrosse
Hand ball
Concerts
Gigs
Modest mouse
Giggs
Shite
Levellers
Me
You.
Billy baroo
and a dog named boo?

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:38 PM
les vagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yeah yeah, this isn't breaking news or owt but they can £#%&! right off if they think I will be attending that game.

There's a real possibility that we could end up playing Everton/Middlesbrough/Burnley/Hull

Why the £#%&! should we be expected to travel down that shithole and play our game when, if we draw Everton, Anfield or COMS would do, Boro/Hull/Burnley - Villa Park will do? The same venue is obviously ideal if we drew Arsenal or Chelsea.

How has this been allowed to go ahead? Did any of the top clubs appeal against it or voice any concerns? It's £#%&!ing ludricous that we, Northerners, have to foot the bill for that shit tip they use as the national stadium.

I hope a lot more people stay away. I know it'll end up selling out regardless, but I really, really hope the hard core element of our support stay away.
Elland road, united v hull in leeds would be £#%&!ing carnage!!

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Bunker Buster

The FA cup has slowly Year by year been losing it appeal.....

The magic of a Non-league team.....Come the 5th round...Boro/Bolton/Wigan...

Will be putting out Weakened teams....

Because to stay in the premiership IS more important than silver ware...

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:43 PM
BallroomBlitzer

who boycotted Oldham? Anyone on here? Gonna keep up my tradition, cant afford anyway so easy way out.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:45 PM
koppas

Really dont understand semis at wembley. Surely, the point of getting to the final is playing there.

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:46 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by les vagas
Elland road, united v hull in leeds would be £#%&!ing carnage!!
ouch!

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Bunker Buster

£#%&!ing SHIT stadium.

Hate when we go through there to a trophy....

Unread 07-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Rayne Looney

seem to remember it being part of the contract between the fa and wembley that all semis have to be played there. as was mentioned earlier its all about the debt

Unread 07-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Bunker Buster

And United would Never fail to sell out Wemberlee.

Unread 07-03-2009, 11:03 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark o

top and bottom of it..

NFT
Closed Thread