I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I gave up on that long before the end. The Einsteins at OT knew best. Mou would get us playingrhe way United should
True, it is a lot more attacking but work to do tbf.

Big job for the manager next season. Talent is there now, just a couple more signings to shore up the defence.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Big job for the manager next season. Talent is there now, just a couple more signings to shore up the defence.
Meant the footie not the pressers chief.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Red Al

Quote:

I think we need 4

LB,RB,box to box mid and a right sided attacking player.

Who they are I've not a clue.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
I think we need 4

LB,RB,box to box mid and a right sided attacking player.

Who they are I've not a clue.
Manager doesn't believe they exist. Just wants Pogba to stay in midfield.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Manager doesn't believe they exist. Just wants Pogba to stay in midfield.
He's not even on the pitch these days

Unread 19-03-2018, 09:42 PM
RemisMoses

It can’t be underestimated how much every Salah goal and every time de Bryne plays well it breaks Jose’s heart a little. He knows what people are saying it makes him look like a dick. And Guardiola coming in bossing it in his domain (in his mind) has turned the screw some more. He’s gone, he wants a reason so he can run away. Whoever’s fault it is whatever is going on he needs to f*** off for his own sanity. PSG would be ideal for him they would give him what he wants to spend especially if they sell neymar. He can fight his sad little personal battles from there. The weird little c***.

Unread 20-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
And Europe? Can't blame city for that. Can't ask for all the better teams to be removed until we're no.1.
We’ve won 3 european cups in 70 years. It’s quite hard to win.

Unread 24-03-2018, 08:45 PM
andyroo

So PSG aren't saving us

https://www.theguardian.com/football...anager-chelsea

Maybe Chelsea want the @#%&! back?

Unread 24-03-2018, 09:21 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
It can’t be underestimated how much every Salah goal and every time de Bryne plays well it breaks Jose’s heart a little. He knows what people are saying it makes him look like a dick. And Guardiola coming in bossing it in his domain (in his mind) has turned the screw some more. He’s gone, he wants a reason so he can run away. Whoever’s fault it is whatever is going on he needs to £#%&! off for his own sanity. PSG would be ideal for him they would give him what he wants to spend especially if they sell neymar. He can fight his sad little personal battles from there. The weird little c***.
you do know he left Chelsea because Courtois was coming back from loan and had slept with his girlfriend.. That is the main reason why he left Chelsea, Salah was £#%&!ing shite back then, who is having a great season and not a chance he repeats it next season, there was a reason why he was at Roma for a couple of years,

Unread 24-03-2018, 09:24 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So PSG aren't saving us

Unread 24-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So PSG aren't saving us

Why the £#%&! would PSG want a defensive manager like mouriniho in a one horse race league.
Italy for him after Utd

Unread 25-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
It can’t be underestimated how much every Salah goal and every time de Bryne plays well it breaks Jose’s heart a little. He knows what people are saying it makes him look like a dick. And Guardiola coming in bossing it in his domain (in his mind) has turned the screw some more. He’s gone, he wants a reason so he can run away. Whoever’s fault it is whatever is going on he needs to £#%&! off for his own sanity. PSG would be ideal for him they would give him what he wants to spend especially if they sell neymar. He can fight his sad little personal battles from there. The weird little c***.
Read your first line and see who’s the weird little @#%&!

De bruyne and Salah spent years playing for also rans in Germany and Italy before going to City and Liverpool. Even then, de Bruyne spent another season looking like a mistake before finally coming to grips with Peps team but hey, Jose should’ve played them 4 years earlier in preference to seasoned pros in a title winning side. Get a grip pal. There’s no credibility in it, it’s just journalism and click bait for the gullible.

Unread 25-03-2018, 12:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Read your first line and see who’s the weird little @#%&!

De bruyne and Salah spent years playing for also rans in Germany and Italy before going to City and Liverpool. Even then, de Bruyne spent another season looking like a mistake before finally coming to grips with Peps team but hey, Jose should’ve played them 4 years earlier in preference to seasoned pros in a title winning side. Get a grip pal. There’s no credibility in it, it’s just journalism and click bait for the gullible.
Definitely had a stroke.

Unread 25-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely had a stroke.
Had a point tbf

Bit like saying Fergie should have played Pique over Vidic and Ferdinand in a double winning season.

Either way, I'm not arsed. No idea why I'm posting in this thread

Unread 25-03-2018, 09:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Had a point tbf

Bit like saying Fergie should have played Pique over Vidic and Ferdinand in a double winning season.

Exactly.

No use trying to reason. Black & white on here these days. Agendas.

Unread 25-03-2018, 10:27 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Had a point tbf

Yep.

Unread 25-03-2018, 11:14 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
you do know he left Chelsea because Courtois was coming back from loan and had slept with his girlfriend.. That is the main reason why he left Chelsea, Salah was f***ing shite back then, who is having a great season and not a chance he repeats it next season, there was a reason why he was at Roma for a couple of years,
Because Mourinho sold him to them?

Unread 25-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Guy Incognito

Quote:
Dont think Mourinho sold him

Unread 25-03-2018, 06:52 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Conte sold him.....Mourinho let him go on loan.......

Unread 25-03-2018, 07:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Conte sold him.....Mourinho let him go on loan.......
Mou made sure he got a winners medal for when they won't the league as well, even though he only played 3 games...
Closed Thread