United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Marry Haguire

Afternoon reds, hope you’re keeping well. I did a video on Bruno Fernandes a couple of days ago and wanted to see how many others are on board with my views on him. Magnificent technician with plenty to like, but has got a hell of a lot weighing against him too. Obviously, there’s plenty of bigger problems at the club, but in my eyes, he’s also a problem nonetheless. Do let me know what you think!

Unread 08-01-2024, 01:49 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marry Haguire
Afternoon reds, hope you’re keeping well. I did a video on Bruno Fernandes a couple of days ago and wanted to see how many others are on board with my views on him. Magnificent technician with plenty to like, but has got a hell of a lot weighing against him too. Obviously, there’s plenty of bigger problems at the club, but in my eyes, he’s also a problem nonetheless. Do let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/4j559BHQr9c?si=1PcT_a7yyt1xGw8s

Dear God...what has our support become

Unread 08-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Finport Red

Is this the first occasion in online history where that irritating robot voiceover thing would have been more interesting, expressive and preferable to the absolute droid making the video clip?

Unread 08-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Can’t figure out if that’s north or southern Irish accent

Unread 08-01-2024, 02:10 PM
larry

go easy on the abuse please guys

Unread 08-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Medlock

Thumbs up

Quote:

I think you're an utter #@&%!

Unread 08-01-2024, 02:24 PM
BarryX

Quote:

Ginners had a haircut

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:16 PM
no fun

Hey marry

If you are reading these responses can you answer me this

Why are you wearing a fleece and a big coat indoors?

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:28 PM
silv

Hey Marry, great to see some new faces on the vlogging screen. I do worry about AI generated content taking over Youtube so we will need some verification that you are a real person and not computer generated.

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:28 PM
Chris Quayd

I liked it mate. As a reference I also like perforating my ear drums with a machete.

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:34 PM
Baron

£#%&! off am I even clicking the link / play on that shite.

Only thing I did click was to add red squares & I can't remember the last time I did that.

#@&%!.

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:48 PM
jaffo

Hi Marry, are you prepared to read out the results to FOTY like Mark Goldbridge did? It certainly helped his rise to the top

Unread 08-01-2024, 03:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Enjoyed that.

Unread 08-01-2024, 04:07 PM
suedeshoes

Marry Haguire could've started something here.

Rarcus Mashford.
Fruno Bernandes.
Vafael Ravane.
Lictor Vindelof.
Mason Mount.

(the online meeting I'm currently in is very boring).

Unread 08-01-2024, 04:17 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Rarcus Mashford.
Fruno Bernandes.
Vafael Ravane.
Lictor Vindelof.
Mason Mount.

Why do commentators always call they Liverpool player “Arent”?

They don’t do it with Phaun Wright Shillips, and it makes me

Unread 08-01-2024, 05:03 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Rarcus Mashford.
Fruno Bernandes.
Vafael Ravane.
Lictor Vindelof.
Mason Mount.

Licked her what?

Unread 08-01-2024, 05:15 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Licked her what?
They licked her vindel clean off, the absolute beast.

Probably still favourable to watching the video.

Bruno is a decent player but not captain material. Problem is that we are lacking in that department considerably.

Unread 08-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Dacter

Quote:

Why is your narration style that of a bloke who has just found out his missus is seeing his best mate on the side and is about to go on a killing spree?

Unread 08-01-2024, 07:22 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Why is your narration style that of a bloke who has just found out his missus is seeing his best mate on the side and is about to go on a killing spree?
A bloke called Micky Patel.

Unread 10-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Hey marry

If you are reading these responses can you answer me this

Why are you wearing a fleece and a big coat indoors?
Probobly because he's expecting frosty reply's to the question he posed at the start of his thread