United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2017, 03:45 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
A mate has just got one on 2 credits..
Did he have credits from 2 unsuccessful apps or 2 credit from attending 1 away game?

Unread 15-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Wow,

Looks like Barca99'ers won't be 'following following following' anywhere

Unread 15-05-2017, 03:51 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Did he have credits from 2 unsuccessful apps or 2 credit from attending 1 away game?
2 unsuccessful: Liverpool and Celta.

Unread 15-05-2017, 04:21 PM
barca99

You were saying?

Never in doubt 39 quid reds we are here

Unread 15-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You were saying?

...cause Barca is going to Stockholm

Unread 15-05-2017, 04:39 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
You were saying?

Unread 15-05-2017, 06:04 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Still nothing showing
Oh ye of little faith.

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Just had a call off a mate advising me the ticket office are left with quite a few tickets for Wednesday night and are offering them to club members.

Apparently they have £#%&!ed up by advertising a certain criteria for applying and the up take wasn't as much as expected and now they are left with a bundle.

Fill your boots and give it a go if you need one.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:31 PM
20 times

My giddyometer is on the verge of exploding

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Just had a call off a mate advising me the ticket office are left with quite a few tickets for Wednesday night and are offering them to club members.

Apparently they have £#%&!ed up by advertising a certain criteria for applying and the up take wasn't as much as expected and now they are left with a bundle.

Fill your boots and give it a go if you need one.
Mate just phoned up, you still need to have applied for at least one away in Europe. The game is £#%&!ing two days and 1400 miles away Might be worth relaxing your criteria today love

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Whip Hubley

anyone with at least 1 credit is getting them. mental. how difficult can it be to run a TO smoothly...

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:21 PM
waynes ear's

are tickets bought now pick up in Stockholm or can they be picked up at the TO?

i'm not going but can go get one if anyone needs one?

got all homes and two euro credits

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Mate just phoned up, you still need to have applied for at least one away in Europe. The game is £#%&!ing two days and 1400 miles away Might be worth relaxing your criteria today love
Another pal has just text me to say the ticket office have just called him to offer him a ticket which must be collected from the ticket office at Old Trafford plus a day trip flight from Manchester Airport for £500..... he lives in London

They will be general sale tomorrow, sounds like they are getting desperate.

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Another pal has just text me to say the ticket office have just called him to offer him a ticket which must be collected from the ticket office at Old Trafford plus a day trip flight from Manchester Airport for £500..... he lives in London

They will be general sale tomorrow, sounds like they are getting desperate.
Jesus, absolute cluster £#%&!....

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:44 PM
wiganste

To be fair to United, they ran a fair ballot with a fair criteria for the tickets.

It's the cost of travel and digs that's £#%&!ed this one up for a lot a people. If you didn't book early doors ( ) it's an expensive do and a lot of people cant afford what is essentially £1000 for a day trip.

Ale, food etc is also expensive.

But.... they should have had a back up plan because of the cost. It doesn't help when their own TC travel are charging £500 a pop for a day trip.
Members ought to have been able to apply. I think they need to change that rule going forward.

One thing that has made me happy about this though - those £#%&!ing touts polluting twitter asking for fortunes wont be getting anywhere near what they want.
It's gonna be pretty embarrassing seeing empty seat aots in our end though

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:49 PM
believe

Tbf to united, no one wanted to win this trophy a month ago because it was beneath a team who finished sixth in the league. Hardly fair to expect them to start changing the rules to accommodate a load of JCL's who fancy a magical European night all of a sudden.

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hardly fair to expect them to start changing the rules to accommodate a load of JCL's who fancy a magical European night all of a sudden.
what time does your flight get into Arlanda pal?

Unread 22-05-2017, 03:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
what time does your flight get into Arlanda pal?
Yhpm about that ticket

Unread 22-05-2017, 03:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yhpm about that ticket

Unread 22-05-2017, 03:03 PM
dragflick

Ander offered us one on Friday night... flights are £#%&!ing mental though.
Closed Thread