United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Tottenham vs United - Official Match Thread

Too important a game to £#%&! about, best team available :-

VDS
G Nev
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Ronnie
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Rooneh
Larsson

Oh and Rooneh off Larsson, not on the £#%&!ing left.

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:36 AM
n48

No use. Mido and the weeman Defoe to shine. Expect a long range winner and Tyler's talk of North London unhappy hunting ground. Chelsea close gap etc.

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
No use. Mido and the weeman Defoe to shine. Expect a long range winner and Tyler's talk of North London unhappy hunting ground. Chelsea close gap etc.
Get a grip, pick that team and Ronnie and Rooneh'll rip 'em to shreds.

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
thats the spirit

jesus

Unread 02-02-2007, 09:40 AM
n48

I'm just messing chaps!

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:00 AM
puressence

bedders as you are mate ....

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
bedders as you are mate ....
Eh?

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:24 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky

VDS
G Nev
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Ronnie
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Rooneh
Larsson

not much to add, really. it makes life easier when we've only got a dozen decent players :>(

i'd prefer saha to start, though, with larsson to come off the bench. i'm surprised how fast people have forgotten what a superb season he's having.

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
not much to add, really. it makes life easier when we've only got a dozen decent players :>(

i'd prefer saha to start, though, with larsson to come off the bench. i'm surprised how fast people have forgotten what a superb season he's having.
Saha isn't fully fit though is he. I'd rather start with him on the bench and a fit Larsson on the pitch.

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:31 AM
puressence

Quote:
Eh?
same as you mate ..same team

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:40 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
same as you mate ..same team
I see. Excellent. No need to defrost any turds if Fergie agrees.

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:46 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Saha isn't fully fit though is he. I'd rather start with him on the bench and a fit Larsson on the pitch.
i thought he was back for spurs? if not then larsson, obviously. bench:
kuszczak
wes
fletcher
park/ole*
saha

* ole wasn't impressive in the week and i a rest would be best, i suspect.

Unread 02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i thought he was back for spurs? if not then larsson, obviously. bench:
kuszczak
wes
fletcher
park/ole*
saha

* ole wasn't impressive in the week and i a rest would be best, i suspect.

I think he is back for Spurs but he's had niggly injuries for weeks now so I'd start with the in form player who is definitely fully fit.

Unread 02-02-2007, 11:26 AM
TheNew

I would deffo start with Larsson. Saha hardly seems to have played any football this year and just throwing him in won't work imho.

As someone said though, Rooney definitely has to play up alongside (just off) Larsson. Otherwise we will have the same situation we had at the bummers where the swede has no support.

Unread 02-02-2007, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
I would deffo start with Larsson. Saha hardly seems to have played any football this year and just throwing him in won't work imho.

As someone said though, Rooney definitely has to play up alongside (just off) Larsson. Otherwise we will have the same situation we had at the bummers where the swede has no support.
Exactly, Fergie needs to refrain from employing any "tactics".

Unread 02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
jem

Quote:

VDS
G Nev
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Ronnie
Carrick
Scholes
Giggs
Rooneh
Larsson

that's the team.

it would make no sense to drop larsson when he's on form (um.... by which we mean he scored a goal against watford and had another - superb - goal disallowed against portsmouth - we'll not blame him for the fact that ole played like a dog). it would also be expecting a bit much to bring saha back in for this game - charlton (h) looks more like a comeback game to me. that said, it wouldn't worry me too much if saha started. larsson is too easy to marginalise.

as for the bench - loveshack, heinze, wes, ole, saha. I'd put a midfielder there if we had any.

Unread 02-02-2007, 12:58 PM
MUFC One Love

It doesn't matter we won't win the league no matter what, let's all give up now. Chelsea will win EVERY game this season now. We're £#%&!ed. We'll be lucky to pick up 5 more wins. Don't ever discuss winning the league, don't even enjoy it.

DOOM.

Unread 02-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Qwertyuiop

VDS
Neville Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Giggs
Rooney
Larsson

Could be the biggest game of the season for us tomorrow....

Unread 02-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Confident Saha will start this game, and that United will stretch Spurs with Rooney wide right plenty often. Just like vs Pompey - drift around to make the hole, before moving into it. That's the benefit of what he's £#%&!ing learnt FFS

Nutsack might start again but probably not.

Rest of bench: Park, Heinze, Fletcher, Larsson

Unread 02-02-2007, 03:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Totally agree. I prefer Saha to Larsson anyway, but especially away from home. Not too sure about his fitness though, so he'll probably start on the bench.
Closed Thread