United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i feel kind of braver - stronger almost, do you know what I mean - because luke shaw, today - and always, but today more than ever - has told me - and i love him, do you know what i mean - that he will fight for me. i do not and will not ever forget this day, do you know what i mean, and i am determined to prove to him that this club - this club, not another club, do you know what i mean - that i know, especially over the last two days or so, manchester united is the club he plays for.

Almost as good as Rooney's "Obviously" after every 4 words

Unread 06-04-2017, 10:56 AM
atticusgrinch

Shaw is clearly an idiot. You only have to hear him speak to know that. The only question is if Jose can get through to that tiny mind and train Luke's limited synapses to respond to relevant stimuli and actually play how he wants his left back to play.. much like you'd train a labrador to avoid eating its own turds.

Repetition is the key. And some bullying.

Unread 06-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Venceremos

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Buzzfeed probably
Lol irl

Unread 06-04-2017, 11:27 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He's one of the most talented players in the squad and deserves a run in the side on that basis. Same with Martial.
No he doesn't. Nobody "deserves" anything. They earn it through a combination of factors such as being in form, playing at peak-level fitness and willing to listen to the manager's instructions. Shaw appears to be failing on at least all of those criteria. The little lard arse.

* I did though think Shaw played okay when he came on. At the very least he had a little more adventure than Blind, although the game was more open by that stage,

Unread 06-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
No he doesn't. Nobody "deserves" anything. They earn it through a combination of factors such as being in form, playing at peak-level fitness and willing to listen to the manager's instructions. Shaw appears to be failing on at least all of those criteria. The little lard arse.

* I did though think Shaw played okay when he came on. At the very least he had a little more adventure than Blind, although the game was more open by that stage,
Absolutely spot on. Shame your rep is off.

Definitely worth persevering with, imho. The lad, Sheezy, that is.

Unread 06-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Deserves was the wrong word, but I'm not 100% on Mourinho's judgement.

Sold KDB at Chelsea, dropped Mhiki for a large part of the season only for him to come back and look like one of our best players, regularly champions Fellaini, TFM not had a look in this season. Martial in and out of the team.

What exactly are our other left back options offering over potentially our best left back since Evra? I'm saying to give him a chance via a run of games, not to play him indefinitely.

Seems fairer than the continued public criticisms then throwing him on as a sub and being surprised that he looks rusty.

Unread 06-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Shaw is clearly an idiot. You only have to hear him speak to know that. The only question is if Jose can get through to that tiny mind and train Luke's limited synapses to respond to relevant stimuli and actually play how he wants his left back to play.. much like you'd train a labrador to avoid eating its own turds.

Repetition is the key. And some bullying.
I was shouting at him myself, to give Mkhitaryan an option on the overlap, Jose was obviously telling him to stay put. Risk and reward and all that, single points are no good to us at this stage.

Unread 06-04-2017, 02:42 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Love how all the oldarses come out like Mourinho slagging him in public is fair enough and it's because millenials are all snowflakes.

"in my day Matt Busby used to tell the papers Duncan Edwards was shit and didn't know what to do on a football pitch all the time, reckoned it made 'im a better player, because players were tougher in them days, and there weren't none of them 'omosexuals neither"

Unread 06-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Love how all the oldarses come out like Mourinho slagging him in public is fair enough and it's because millenials are all snowflakes.

"in my day Matt Busby used to tell the papers Duncan Edwards was shit and didn't know what to do on a football pitch all the time, reckoned it made 'im a better player, because players were tougher in them days, and there weren't none of them 'omosexuals neither"

everyone know phil jones is duncan edwards

luke shaw is matt goss

Unread 06-04-2017, 04:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Absolutely spot on. Shame your rep is off.

Definitely worth persevering with, imho. The lad, Sheezy, that is.
Its still on, just not displayed?

Unread 06-04-2017, 05:07 PM
92ToBury

He's had a year out injured and is still only 21. We were slating Darren Fletcher at a similar stage of his career 13 years ago but he came good. His confidence has taken a hit and he's got a different manager to the one who brought him to the club, which is going to be something else at 20 that Fletcher, Wes and others who had significant injuries when younger didn't have when Fergie was in charge for so long.

If Jose gives him a chance once he's fit, he'll deliver, I'm confident of that. I'm more concerned that Jose's persisting with Fellaini and Lingard than anything else.

Unread 08-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-phil-thompson

Hate the scouse @#%&! but he's got a point here...

Unread 08-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Pop

It'll happen, nqat.

Unread 08-04-2017, 10:42 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Mourinho looks like he's had enough already anyway.

Unread 08-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Starting to implode....

Like a cucumber fish and Jose is the big fat end of its face...

Unread 08-04-2017, 10:45 PM
armchair

she's crazy like a fool, what about fatty shaw
i'm crazy like a fool, what about fatty shaw

fatty, fatty shaw
fatty, fatty shaw
fatty, fatty shaw
fatty, fatty shaw

Unread 08-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Er, I think you're wrong mate. The entire football club is definitely going to implode now because Phil Thompson said so.
Not just Thompson tbf. Matt Le Tissier is on board too.

I'll not be convinced until Charisma Chris Sutton pipes up.

Unread 08-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Er, I think you're wrong mate. The entire football club is definitely going to implode now because Phil Thompson said so.

Unlike you

Unread 08-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
he didn't say that did he You drama queen. He has a point because mourinho has lost the dressing room at both Madrid and Chelsea and this public dressing down of young players is utterly bizarre.

Find it hilarious the unwavering support you're offering to mourinho yet you criticised the greatest manager of all time on a daily basis previously

Why can't you criticise mourinho where it's justified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not just Thompson tbf. Matt Le Tissier is on board too.

I'll not be convinced until Charisma Chris Sutton pipes up.
Oh shut up Louise.

Unread 08-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he didn't say that did he You drama queen. He has a point because mourinho has lost the dressing room at both Madrid and Chelsea and this public dressing down of young players is utterly bizarre.

Find it hilarious the unwavering support you're offering to mourinho yet you criticised the greatest manager of all time on a daily basis previously

Why can't you criticise mourinho where it's justified?
Honestly? Because i don't really care that he's digging out Luke £#%&!ing Shaw tbh. In case you hadn't noticed the last manager also questioned Shaw's attitude when he first got here.

I'm not going to sit here and fret about players, most of whom probably won't be here in 18 months time, all getting upset because some lycra-jean clad ponce is getting dug out by the manager. If not upsetting poor lukey-wookey is so important to them they can £#%&! off with him if they want.

Sick of all the £#%&!ers tbh.
Closed Thread