United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Stop it lindseh, wow

Unread 08-01-2017, 12:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
That little cameo from Schweinsteiger did not exactly make him look like an option, can barely run.
Sadly, I agree. The whole thing had an air of testimonial about it.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Sadly, I agree. The whole thing had an air of testimonial about it.
The ridiculous cheering for him He has been a joke but a few tweets keeps the fans onside, as if he is doing a favour for us.

I hate Fellaini but his commitment has never been in question.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
unreal this shit

should be thrown off fred ..what is up with you

pony ??? seriously what the £#%&!ing hell

please stop your bullshit .. please ..

Imagine watching a game with sparky None stop whinging in his high pitched human dog whistled voice about everything and anything.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Stop it lindseh, wow

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppy

imagine watching a game with sparky None stop whinging in his high pitched human dog whistled voice about everything and anything.
rather watch city and openly cheer for them than watch a game with sparky

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:20 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Imagine watching a game with sparky None stop whinging in his high pitched human dog whistled voice about everything and anything.
No. no, please no. Would have to be a moment of truth if He was any where near me at a match or in a pub, despite my overwhelming sympathy for someone with a chronic condition like his.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:40 PM
andyroo

Rather watch a game with Sparky than Pure that's for £#%&!ing sure.

"That goal was my idea!"

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
The ridiculous cheering for him He has been a joke but a few tweets keeps the fans onside, as if he is doing a favour for us.
He's had a great career, and I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, but let's let Liverpool's midfield run rings around him for 90 minutes and see how much cheering he gets then.

Unread 08-01-2017, 01:44 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

"That goal was my idea!"

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
rather watch city and openly cheer for them than watch a game with sparky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
No. no, please no. Would have to be a moment of truth if He was any where near me at a match or in a pub, despite my overwhelming sympathy for someone with a chronic condition like his.
Quote:

Unread 08-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Unread 08-01-2017, 09:57 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

"That goal was my idea!"
Not a chance of that pal. You've never been to old Trafford

Unread 08-01-2017, 10:14 PM
AnthonyMartial

It is a joke how much support schweinstiger gets.

It is as if cantona is returning which is not the case.

A great player but a legend for Bayern Munich not Manchester United.

Unread 08-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

I hate Fellaini but his commitment has never been in question.
Wait till the season is over. If he still does not want to leave, jose will need to drop some truth bombs .

From what ive gathered some of the senior players did not like his commitment to the club, doubt hanging schweinsteiger out to dry will harm the squads harmony