United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:15 PM
saffers

Im sure some on here would love that

Hes about to break the record in our next 2 games, patiently await the hate and tears

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:17 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

He'll start on Saturday hopefully get a brace and then we can sell him to Everton 31st January.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
He'll start on Saturday hopefully get a brace and then we can sell him to Everton 31st January.
Apparently, we won't sell Schneiderlin or Memphis to Everton as they are our 'rivals' so can't see Rooney being allowed to go there...

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Billy Redface

He'll play plenty when he's fit again. Just not automatic pick anymore. As it should be.

Plenty of games to go around.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
£#%&! off. Take the Chinese crazy money while it's there, those £#%&!ers would begrudge us the steam of their piss.

Anyway I'm in the still got a role to play camp. Much as he's not what he was, still time this season for him to be a hero. Then he can go.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Lok

£#%&! Everton, they'll give us pennies for him.

Surely even the biggest Rooney fan would be chuffed at the silly money we'd get from the Chinese. It'd fund Griezmann.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Apparently, we won't sell Schneiderlin or Memphis to Everton as they are our 'rivals' so can't see Rooney being allowed to go there...
wba upped it to £20m so hes off there

Memphis I maintain we should keep

We will progress in the europa and fa cup, we will end up needing bodies

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
wba upped it to £20m so hes off there

Memphis I maintain we should keep
I agree. Stunned he's absolutely nowhere to be seen tbh. The odd 5 minute 'save the game' sub appearance and a start away from home in the EL seems a bit harsh.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:26 PM
TheFatGoth

forgot he existed tbh

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Lok

Quote:
I agree. Stunned he's absolutely nowhere to be seen tbh. The odd 5 minute 'save the game' sub appearance and a start away from home in the EL seems a bit harsh.
It's hardly surprising all things considered. The lad isn't a Mourinho type player.

If he wants to stay at United he's going to have to make some massive changes.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
It's the only team he'll leave us for nqat. Once a blue.......
Reel em (bunks) in

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Even if the chinese come in cant see jose selling.

He has a big influence in the dressing room whether we like it or not. Utd currently have momentum and form. Selling club captain is just asking for some of these mentally weak arses to shit the bed again.

Bin him in the summer. Utd not desperate for money in january, and have other players like depay and schnderlin to get rid of first

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's hardly surprising all things considered. The lad isn't a Mourinho type player.

If he wants to stay at United he's going to have to make some massive changes.
Quick and powerful, 2 footed.. seems he's very much a Mourinho player in that sense. Deffo young enough to improve and should be included in the next 2 games imo.

Tumescent Throb

not been vaguely missed has he.

must be a worry for him that we're 6 on the bounce with almost zero influence from him - hooked at palace at 1-1, he only really played any part in the west brom stroll...

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Even if the chinese come in cant see jose selling.

He has a big influence in the dressing room whether we like it or not. Utd currently have momentum and form. Selling club captain is just asking for some of these mentally weak arses to shit the bed again.

Bin him in the summer. Utd not desperate for money in january, and have other players like depay and schnderlin to get rid of first
why would a United fan not like the Club Captain having a big influence in the dressing room?

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
why would a United fan not like the Club Captain having a big influence in the dressing room?

You know why.....

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Lok

Quote:
Quick and powerful, 2 footed.. seems he's very much a Mourinho player in that sense. Deffo young enough to improve and should be included in the next 2 games imo.
I meant the lack of focus, the silly mistakes and the apparently poor attitude.

I'd love for him to succeed here but it's slipping away from him without a whimper. Some time against Reading would be good but you'd imagine Mou will give minutes to Rashford and Young instead.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I meant the lack of focus, the silly mistakes and the apparently poor attitude.

I'd love for him to succeed here but it's slipping away from him without a whimper. Some time against Reading would be good but you'd imagine Mou will give minutes to Rashford and Young instead.
Not sure how much of that is born out of low confidence. He's deffo struggled with the move.

Ashley £#%&!ing Young forgot he was still here.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Because he has his agent whoring out stories everytime something doesnt go his way

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:36 PM
itisme_panaflex

Hearing the Rooney love brigade have run out of excuses.
Closed Thread