Closed Thread

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd be enthused by drop kicking your stupid £#%&!ing face

Quote:
Is this the same bloke that told you that Jose was a broken man and would leave before the end of the season?

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

If you believe the Portuguese press, the chocolate lad will be sorted today as the benfica president is travelling to england to sell him.

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
If you believe the Portuguese press, the chocolate lad will be sorted today as the benfica president is travelling to england to sell him.
bit racist.

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:33 PM
TheFatGoth

I'm hearing Vincent Casawomya - £21m

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:37 PM
dunk

You'd have to think it'll mainly be exits in January, wouldn't you? Historically we don't tend to chuck money about in in the winter, think we've signed about 5 or 6 players in Jan since the window's started.. Vidic, Evra, Saha, Mata... struggling beyond that. the right players aren't available, prices too high, cup tied for CL/EL () etc.

Would love a CB, CM and a forward to contribute to the goals scored column, ideally..

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You'd have to think it'll mainly be exits in January, wouldn't you? Historically we don't tend to chuck money about in in the winter, think we've signed about 5 or 6 players in Jan since the window's started.. Vidic, Evra, Saha, Mata... struggling beyond that. the right players aren't available, prices too high, cup tied for CL/EL () etc.

Would love a CB, CM and a forward to contribute to the goals scored column, ideally..
Maybe if they find that Xhaka lad you're always banging on about who went missing at Eastlands yesterday, we could sign him....

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:38 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Maybe if they find that Xhaka lad you're always banging on about who went missing at Eastlands yesterday, we could sign him....
Ah, another classic case of bad game inside his first 6 months in the country, write him off

Didn't see it, so can't comment, but plenty of young players have taken time to adapt and had shockers in big games early in their careers in England.

And 'always banging on about'? Think I've mentioned him about 6 times, ever

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ah, another classic case of bad game inside his first 6 months in the country, write him off

Didn't see it, so can't comment, but plenty of young players have taken time to adapt and had shockers in big games early in their careers in England.

And 'always banging on about'? Think I've mentioned him about 6 times, ever
He's 25 isn't he?

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's 25 isn't he?
23 Edit: was 24 in September.

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Can't be just me that thinks of Lindor chocolate every time his name pops up.

Lets hope when it comes to crunch time he defends from another galaxy.

Unread 19-12-2016, 12:57 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Can't be just me that thinks of Lindor chocolate every time his name pops up.

Lets hope when it comes to crunch time he defends from another galaxy.

Unread 19-12-2016, 01:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You were chomping at the bit to post that.

Unread 19-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:

Unread 19-12-2016, 01:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I know. Why wait though? Hit the release clause early. £#%&! all the club can do about it. Lands in Manchester 2nd Jan. First game v Jaap Stams shit@#%&!s.
Maybe the lad fancies a bit more Champions League football?

Unread 19-12-2016, 02:44 PM
The Stella Fella

I reckon Jose wants a LB, CB, another CM and Griezman.

Unread 19-12-2016, 02:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I reckon Jose wants a LB, CB, another CM and Griezman.
Just twitched

Unread 19-12-2016, 04:07 PM
AnthonyMartial

My January wish list is Martial and Luke Shaw getting back to the brilliant levels we know that they are capable of, preferably on the left wing together , and Ivory Coast getting knocked out of the group stage in the African cup.

Unread 19-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
My January wish list is Martial and Luke Shaw getting back to the brilliant levels we know that they are capable of, preferably on the left wing together , and Ivory Coast getting knocked out of the group stage in the African cup.
Yeah, but you would say that.
Closed Thread