United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:31 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I cant understand all the hate for the doc.
seems to me that he wants a hamper that he doesn't deserve stoney.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
No chance? There was every chance, the team was young and he would have added to the team. I cant understand all the hate for the doc.
i don't hate the doc at all, we just weren't good enough...

still remember the town hall steps like it was yesterday. i was 9 and i believed every word. but when you look back now he basically threw the entire 76/77 season just to get back to wembley... it's probably why i still absolutely love the fa cup, but he was never going to win us the league.

he sold gerry daly halfway through that season as well - played him in every game up to xmas. then dropped him. then brought him back in feb to play derby. then sold him to them after the game. and people say fergie was dodgy

Unread 04-01-2017, 12:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Always remeber the absolute slating he gave Eric on the radio the morning after the Kung £#%&!ick. Hated the @#%&! ever since. Always remember me dad going mad saying 'he's done with me now' like he was a close family friend.
That's all I know him for. Saying Eric should be sacked. Hence why I hate the @#%&!.

Unread 04-01-2017, 12:18 PM
TheFatGoth

This will be David Moyes in 20 years time

"Everton have sent me a Christmas card from Clintons for the last 18 years that must cost at least £2. That’s a terrific gesture and I still go to Goodison Park to watch them about four times a year. So there are big clubs that act like big clubs, and United should aspire to be more like them."

“I won’t go back to Old Trafford. Not after they charged me for my tickets about three years ago. I got an invoice for £100, and as you can imagine the blood drained from my face. If I fancy a game locally I’ll just watch it in a wine bar in Clitheroe and hopefully the locals won't make it difficult for me”

"The new manager's done okay but he's had time, something that was never afforded to me.”

Unread 04-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Pop

Utd should send him a hamper full of the players bowel movements next Christmas.

If he isn't dead by then.

Unread 04-01-2017, 12:25 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
seems to me that he wants a hamper that he doesn't deserve stoney.
I can see people adding him to their dead list after this thread

Unread 04-01-2017, 03:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That's all I know him for. Saying Eric should be sacked. Hence why I hate the @#%&!.
Alex Stepney and Bill Foulkes also tarnished their good names regarding that one IIRC.

Unread 05-01-2017, 07:12 AM
sa7

One would think that Chelsea's generosity to ex-employees is something they'd want to keep quiet in light of recent revelations tbhnonce
Closed Thread