United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
:w****r: the original whipping boy. Scored 9 in 11 games and still got constant abuse.
Oops forgot how sensitive you were about him.

Go on to great things since he left us.

Unread 22-01-2017, 07:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Oops forgot how sensitive you were about him.

Go on to great things since he left us.
Mainly been injured tbf. Not sensitive at all, not my fault you're dumb as £#%&!

Unread 22-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Interested to hear how the mythical "on" brigade see United overhauling this 15 point lead Chelsea have.

Unread 22-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Vetch

We need a striker asap.

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Interested to hear how the mythical "on" brigade see United overhauling this 15 point lead Chelsea have.
It's only 14.

On!

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:06 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
we were never getting near Chelsea...... Too many drawn home games....... Top 4 and a couple of cups is what I want this season... Then a full pre season for Mourinho with a few more signings, then full on tilt for the title and a good run in the Champions League next season........

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
we were never getting near Chelsea...... Too many drawn home games....... Top 4 and a couple of cups is what I want this season... Then a full pre season for Mourinho with a few more signings, then full on tilt for the title and a good run in the Champions League next season........
Agreed. Got a good shout in all the cups we're still in and we have a slim-decent chance of top four. Plenty to play for and more to come in the summer.

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's only 14.

On!

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:31 PM
gav81

Hate to say it but except for the six game winning streak in the league we have been in mid table form all season. I can't see the next 9 fixtures are going to be any easier. Still have Arsenal, Spurs and City to play away from home - not looking great to be honest.

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav81
Hate to say it but except for the six game winning streak in the league we have been in mid table form all season. I can't see the next 9 fixtures are going to be any easier. Still have Arsenal, Spurs and City to play away from home - not looking great to be honest.
Thanks for that gav

Unread 22-01-2017, 08:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav81
We do need to improve. Perception of performances over the last six weeks has been a bit inflated I think because we've been winning. We need to start showing more in midfield and going forward because lacking composure or belief in the final third is a bad habit.

I didn't realise how good our fixtures are, though. Certainly the next five games feels prime for 13-15 points

Unread 22-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We have 5 midfielders. One is 35, one is an outcast and one is Fellaini. He has to be picked at some point; you can whinge and spout shit about his inclusion as much as you like, but there are no other options.
Blind is a far better option than bogbrush.

He also has 40 odd mil from the two sales.

The fact that he refuses to either use Blind or sign someone else shows how much he loves bogbrush

Unread 22-01-2017, 09:37 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Certainly the next five games feels prime for 13-15 points
the only games I would put money on a win are hull and sunderland. the unbeaten run could well go on through all these 9 games - bloody well should, anyway - but actual wins...... as you say, we need to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Blind is a far better option than bogbrush.

He also has 40 odd mil from the two sales.

The fact that he refuses to either use Blind or sign someone else shows how much he loves bogbrush
timmeh must be wondering. like pogba.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:09 AM
red in cumbria

Blind plays plenty for us FFS.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Blind plays plenty for us FFS.
Most of this is about him at Centre mid is it not?

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Most of this is about him at Centre mid is it not?
Yep, in the context of us not having enough alternatives to Fellaini. Blind hasn't played midfield for us since his first couple of months at United.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:33 AM
armchair

Never thought I'd say it but we need Roja back asap. Smalling is too much of a liability.

And we need the anc to end asap too.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Never thought I'd say it but we need Roja back asap. Smalling is too much of a liability.

And we need the anc to end asap too.
Côte D'Ivoire could be eliminated if they lose to Morocco.

Come on Morocco

Unread 23-01-2017, 01:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yep, in the context of us not having enough alternatives to Fellaini. Blind hasn't played midfield for us since his first couple of months at United.
There's a really, really good reason for that.. it's also he doesn't play at CB for us anymore and is 2nd/3rd choose LB.

Unread 23-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan

yes im sure its that simple too.
Closed Thread