United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2023, 12:41 AM
Sparky***

The build up to this final in the media is absolutely ridiculous. You'd think that Newcastle are some plucky band of non-league underdogs that's upset the odds to reach a league cup final

They're bankrolled by one of the richest states in the world and have spent 300 million quid since last January for christ's sake.

Unread 25-02-2023, 12:52 AM
dunk

Always the bad guy

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:22 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Always the bad guy

Wouldn't have it any other way.
We'll smash the geordie £#%&!ers!

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:58 AM
MUFC One Love

It's going to be tough, especially with the game Thursday but I think Ten Hag has done very well with how he has used the squad. We should still beat them.

Should be going down and staying over for it, but after my recent hospital stay I won't be going.

Unread 25-02-2023, 09:05 AM
Drexl

Got a bit of a giddy on here

Cup final fever

Might face paint my mush and walk around me gaff with no shirt on

Unread 25-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Really nervous about this one. It’s “only” the league cup, but it’s absolutely vital we win it imo. Can’t be going six years without a trophy. A win would be massive for the confidence and progress of this lot.

And I don’t want a lost final to Newcastle by our names.

I think it’ll be tough, but there’s also part of me that thinks the occasion will get to Newcastle. Especially with a third choice keeper.

Unread 25-02-2023, 03:54 PM
GBMUFC2020

Is Ten Hag playing games or is Rashers a big doubt? That`s the only thing I`m nervous about. If he plays and is fit we win. Simples

Unread 25-02-2023, 05:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Staying over now, in N7 ??

It's to big for him to go school, any cockneys want their jaw removing ?

Unread 25-02-2023, 06:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

What you drinking pal?

Unread 25-02-2023, 06:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
What you drinking pal?
I'm driving, so sober jaw removing available, no weapons....

Window of 11-12. Drinking from 1pm....

Monday slots available.

Unread 25-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I'm driving, so sober jaw removing available, no weapons....

Window of 11-12. Drinking from 1pm....

Monday slots available.

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:19 PM
croberts

Looking forward to this

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Sparky***

I don’t think I’ve ever seen fan base as utterly giddy as these toon pillocks. And that includes when Scotland played England in the euros.

Proper oddball behaviour so they can all take pictures for social media and congratulate themselves

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:48 PM
mufcmurgo

Where is everyone going pre game? Best pubs for atmosphere?

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:52 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don’t think I’ve ever seen fan base as utterly giddy as these toon pillocks. And that includes when Scotland played England in the euros.

Proper oddball behaviour so they can all take pictures for social media and congratulate themselves

Tiltok, twitter etc is full of them ballooning around and singing some bastardised version Stretford End Arising and patting each other on the back for being the greatest supporters on earth. £#%&!ers.

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcmurgo
Torch about 2

Unread 25-02-2023, 08:59 PM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufcmurgo
Wetherspoons opposite the train station

Unread 25-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Tommy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Yeah they love themselves .

Lad at work is going down without a ticket, he`s never been to a Newcastle game before, and despite the fact i have a season ticket for United, he informed that he is a proper fan

Unread 25-02-2023, 09:37 PM
Medlock

Going with my 10 year old for their first final
Worried we'll lose on penalties
He's made a "Rashford give me your shirt" sign

Unread 25-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Spock

Quote:

10 minutes walk from me
Closed Thread