United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Sparky***

Default nani...

some of the best piss-taking i've seen in a while...

Unread 16-02-2008, 07:58 PM
khmk

that was £#%&!ing excellent.

Super Fletch has been everywhere

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Rhodzy

I ROFLed when he did that.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

the were desperate to 'do' him after though weren't they. I lost count of the times they kicked him. Gallas is one lucky @#%&! the ref didn't see him.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

nani was top class today. as was fletcher

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

to be honest though taking the piss at 4-0 shows a lack of class, the right thing to do is just keep possession and the play the game out. Not worth risking retribution for some small minded piss taking. Younger players seem to always want to do that for some reason, just a sign of immaturity i think.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Camel

nani earned his red wings today. superb performance. but what really impressed me was when he squared up to gallas after being fouled. he's finally grown a pair.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
to be honest though taking the piss at 4-0 shows a lack of class, the right thing to do is just keep possession and the play the game out. Not worth risking retribution for some small minded piss taking. Younger players seem to always want to do that for some reason, just a sign of immaturity i think.
Against a normal team I'd agree but against that bunch of losers it was worth it. Would have been great if he'd have got one of them sent off, would just help us in the league.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:29 PM
chorleyred

fletcher carrick and anderson looked like they could be a class act together for a long time to come.

sadly I suspect we won't see it tried again for a while

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
fletcher carrick and anderson looked like they could be a class act together for a long time to come.

sadly I suspect we won't see it tried again for a while
I find myself wanting to see that line up again..............

I would like to see Fletch in the team again.............................

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Ether

Quote:
Always something to moan about isn't there

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Tronics

Quote:
LMAO @ that crap.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Sparky***

lou macari's, with all due respect, that's %@#$&!s. £#%&! arsenal and their 'wonderful football'. Gallas shouted his gob off in the press, so that was for him, the @#%&!.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:56 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
lou macari's, with all due respect, that's %@#$&!s. £#%&! arsenal and their 'wonderful football'. Gallas shouted his gob off in the press, so that was for him, the @#%&!.
Spot on Sparky. Can't believe HE called US arrogant.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Amen, brother.

Unread 16-02-2008, 08:59 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:39 PM
wiganste

Quote:
2 words

£#%&! Off tosser

Ok, that's 3.

Unread 16-02-2008, 09:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
2 words

£#%&! Off tosser

Ok, that's 3.
If we won 8-0 at Anfield on the final day of a season, to relegate them and for us to win the title, LMC would have something to whinge about.

Unread 16-02-2008, 10:00 PM
thatsfuctit

"Stood up" for me today

someone - Hoyte? tried to kick him up in the air when he started juggling, fair £#%&!s to him, when he got the ball again 5 seconds later he started doing tricks again.

top man.

Unread 16-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
2 words

£#%&! Off tosser

Ok, that's 3.
3 words;

You've Never played football.

Ok, thats 4.

That much is clear and goes for the rest of you too, showboating when you have already inflicted a heavy defeat on someone shows a lack of class. that is a simple fact, if you dont agree then you have never played the game and therefore your opinion is null and void.
Closed Thread