United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-06-2022, 11:21 PM
armchair

Default We haven't even raided Ajax yet

Looks like Timer is a no go but a decent chance of Antony and Martínez. If I had to pick one it'd be Martínez.

Timber hurt though. I think he'd play every game.

I'd take Daily back tbf.

Unread 29-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Zorg

Got, got, got, neeed

Unread 30-06-2022, 07:03 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Not sure I’m down with his strategy tbh

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:04 AM
windy waffles

I get it, he wants to work with players he trusts and knows his system. I just hope we just go back to Ajax/Holland every year when we need a signing. It's a big, wide world out there full of shit@#%&!s who could do a job...

Unread 30-06-2022, 10:31 AM
utd99

We never should have gotten rid of Blind in the first place. Chronic lack of imagination on the part of Mourinho. Sells the guy who was one of the best players in the entire Dutch league at left back then moans endlessly about the left back he kept. Pace and physicality are important, but they’re not the only things. A brain also helps.

Unread 30-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We never should have gotten rid of Blind in the first place. Chronic lack of imagination on the part of Mourinho. Sells the guy who was one of the best players in the entire Dutch league at left back then moans endlessly about the left back he kept. Pace and physicality are important, but they’re not the only things. A brain also helps.
Blind was garbage, him getting ruined by ighalo brought back memories of Evans vs Carlton Cole at Upton Park.

Unread 30-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Seamus

my insider says that antony is 100% coming

Unread 30-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
my insider says that antony is 100% coming
Pure?

Unread 30-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Seamus

Quote: