United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:16 PM
armchair

Default I think Ronaldo will be far less a 'problem' this season than last

He's a hundred times the player Haller will ever be and is still faster than him.

Top scorer in the league imo.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Vedder

I fancy him for top scorer too

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Joe Biden

He'd have finished top scorer last season if the last few games meant anything.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:19 PM
NedKelly

Yeah I think he’ll bag plenty. Should be given the armband; a legend returned, leading us into era Ten Hag

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:20 PM
Dr Stranger

20 goals again if he stays fit, no problem. We need more from others, that’s the problem.

Rashford, Sancho, Bruno should all be contributing 10-15 each, easy.

Our best season in recent years stemmed from martial, rashford and greenwood scoring about 60 goals between them.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:21 PM
armchair

I mean top scorer above everyone in the league btw.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Well if he's not Uniteds top scorer we're absolutely £#%&!ed

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
That’s a big push at his age, but he won’t be far off, the magnificent bastard.

What was he in the end, two or three of Salah and Son? Absolutely ridiculous for his age, how long he’s been away from the league and the absolute shit show of a team He’s in.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:33 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That’s a big push at his age, but he won’t be far off, the magnificent bastard.

What was he in the end, two or three of Salah and Son? Absolutely ridiculous for his age, how long he’s been away from the league and the absolute shit show of a team He’s in.
It'll be his crowning achievement. League winner, Europa winner, Top Scorer in England

I'm expecting 50-60 goals.

Then the crown on crown will be the champions league as part of a treble the next year.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:49 PM
jem

Quote:
It'll be his crowning achievement. League winner, Europa winner, Top Scorer in England

I'm expecting 50-60 goals.

Then the crown on crown will be the champions league as part of a treble the next year.
did the ai write this?

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
did the ai write this?

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
did the ai write this?
If it has then it's become sentient, is far more intelligent than humans and will probably solve climate change next.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:55 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
did the ai write this?
Think he is jumping on my brave new world thread that some scoffed at.

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
did the ai write this?
Quote:
If it has then it's become sentient, is far more intelligent than humans and will probably solve climate change next.

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:11 PM
jem

Quote:
if it could work on a 2013 reset, it would have more time to work on climate change.

could invest in bitcoin, too.

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:20 PM
tatty

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:56 PM
marlo

i think him and Bruno in the same team will be a problem IMO. we can’t carry both of them.

one thing we don’t have and need is genuine pace with some quality. We need a fluid front three.

ronaldo restricts the way we play so despite his goals it’s his overall effect on how we play.

how ironic he has become the ruud. Life really does come full circle.

Unread 23-06-2022, 12:02 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i think him and Bruno in the same team will be a problem IMO. we can’t carry both of them.

one thing we don’t have and need is genuine pace with some quality. We need a fluid front three.

ronaldo restricts the way we play so despite his goals it’s his overall effect on how we play.

how ironic he has become the ruud. Life really does come full circle.
I agree he's become like Rudd but Ruud was pretty good.. Haller at ajax has made me think Ronaldo may be a big success.
Closed Thread