United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:33 PM
puressence

Default smith 3 yellow cards one goal

told you he would get more cards than goals on his comeback ..and for the record he was dogshit tonite

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Ether

Another 'told you so' thread from puressence. Who would have thought it.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Tiberian

We missed Saha tonight, Smith has performed well in a couple of matches, but he has his limitations. Will do well against Milan because they are unused to his style of player though.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Another 'told you so' thread from puressence. Who would have thought it.
i do this sort of thread for your responce

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
We missed Saha tonight, Smith has performed well in a couple of matches, but he has his limitations. Will do well against Milan because they are unused to his style of player though.
saha can go and get to £#%&! the useless piece of shit

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ponce
No need for that

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
saha can go and get to £#%&! the useless piece of shit
Feisty tonight.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:41 PM
puressence

rumour has it saha got injured walking the dog

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:45 PM
armchair

was the milan game just adrenaline?

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:45 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
was the milan game just adrenaline?

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Haven't seen it yet myself, but I just got a text from someone who saw Fergie's post-match interview on MUTV....Bower asked him about Saha & Ferguson had a 'face like thunder' & looked at the ground shaking his head - muttered something like "i haven't got a clue when he'll be back"

..Not a happy bunny. Saha is obviously behaving like a tart & it's starting to get on the manager's nerves.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
he wants shooting the @#%&!
He was fantastic at the start of the season, some people seem to forget things like this

The amount of criticism Scholes has been getting lately is terrible, they seem to forget how amazing hes been all season.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:48 PM
shyteds

Quote:
told you he would get more cards than goals on his comeback ..and for the record he was dogshit tonite
Go on I will have a bite.

Tell me exactly how did Smith play shite?

Did you always have to find fault in everything?

Do you arrange all your highlighter pens on your desk in accordance with the colours in the rainbow?

Do you like anything about Manchester United?

Can you get me and mrs teds a nice 5* all inc preferably in the Caribbean for under £37. We can fly in the next 20 mins?

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
He was fantastic at the start of the season, some people seem to forget things like this

The amount of criticism Scholes has been getting lately is terrible, they seem to forget how amazing hes been all season.
yes he was mate ..but since he got his fat juicy payrise the £#%&!ers played about 3 minutes of football .. i tell you what if france wanted him he would be there in a shot ..

ferguson should offload him to the highest bidder

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Haven't seen it yet myself, but I just got a text from someone who saw Fergie's post-match interview on MUTV....Bower asked him about Saha & Ferguson had a 'face like thunder' & looked at the ground shaking his head - muttered something like "i haven't got a clue when he'll be back"

..Not a happy bunny. Saha is obviously behaving like a tart & it's starting to get on the manager's nerves.
Not encouraging.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
Go on I will have a bite.

Tell me exactly how did Smith play shite?

Did you always have to find fault in everything?

Do you arrange all your highlighter pens on your desk in accordance with the colours in the rainbow?

Do you like anything about Manchester United?

Can you get me and mrs teds a nice 5* all inc preferably in the Caribbean for under £37. We can fly in the next 20 mins?

smiths performance tonite was awful .. go and watch the game and tell me what he did especially in the second half ..tbh it didnt surprise cos hes getting his fitness back .. so ill give him a bit of leeway

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
yes he was mate ..but since he got his fat juicy payrise the £#%&!ers played about 3 minutes of football .. i tell you what if france wanted him he would be there in a shot ..

ferguson should offload him to the highest bidder
Saha seems to thrive on playing regularly, he barely had a niggle when he was, since January when Larsson started hes picked up these niggles, its quite weird.

MJ Ramone, sounds quite serious.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:53 PM
shyteds

The same kind of role Mark Hughes has played many times for Man United. Not all players have to score to play well. Thought you would understand the basic mechanics of the game as you are a manager.

Unread 17-04-2007, 10:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
The same kind of role Mark Hughes has played many times for Man United. Not all players have to score to play well. Thought you would understand the basic mechanics of the game as you are a manager.
mark hughes and alan smith in the same sentence ..you should be ashamed

Unread 17-04-2007, 11:06 PM
shyteds

Quote:
mark hughes and alan smith in the same sentence ..you should be ashamed

Not at all. You don’t believe he holds the ball up and used a physical presence?

And they above does not constitute a nibble.
Closed Thread