Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Rhodzy

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
another 15 year old.

brilliant. just brilliant.
But when Wenger signs them it's genius isn't it.

Unread 03-08-2009, 11:58 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
But when Wenger signs them it's genius isn't it.

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I dunno about the latter point, I think we had more problems in that match than just his not playing. I do think we've decent options in midfield, I would like a more attacking option though to add to it, Silva basically.
Goal scoring cantral midfielder is exactly what we need and i'm hopeful that Fletcher will start to do that this season

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Goal scoring cantral midfielder is exactly what we need and i'm hopeful that Fletcher will start to do that this season
I don't think Fletch will ever be that, just doesn't have the ability imo. Good player these days but not in a forward role for me, he'll get you maybe 4 or 5 a season.

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
I don't think Fletch will ever be that, just doesn't have the ability imo. Good player these days but not in a forward role for me, he'll get you maybe 4 or 5 a season.
Hopefully you're wrong

I reckon he'll get 10+ this season and be essential to midfield defence and creativity

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Hopefully you're wrong

I reckon he'll get 10+ this season and be essential to midfield defense and creativity
Erm, OK.

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Erm, OK.
Fair enough

I think he'll be essential for us this season

Unread 03-08-2009, 12:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Fair enough

I think he'll be essential for us this season
I do too. Just don't think he's gonna suddenly become a completely different player.
Closed Thread