United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2023, 07:07 AM
magic_cantona

Default The Official "Who's injured and who's back this week?" Thread

Apparently, Varane and Reguilon will be available for Sheffield United this weekend. Casemiro played 90 minutes vs Uruguay last night. And even though Amrabat 'had a knock' there doesn't seem to be anything concrete about it. The most anyone says is that he withdrew from the Morocco game with an injury and will be assessed by Uniteds staff (not sure if that's a good or a bad thing).

https://www.90min.com/posts/man-utd-...national-break

With the state of our injury record, this thread will be ongoing.

Unread 19-10-2023, 07:28 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

With the state of our injury record, this thread will be ongoing.
Until armchair sees it and closes the forum.

Unread 19-10-2023, 07:45 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878

Unread 19-10-2023, 08:08 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Every cloud...

Unread 20-10-2023, 11:05 AM
GeorgeWickstaff

Is Mainoo back yet? He was training? I'm looking forward to seeing him until he puts in a substandard performance. Then we can get on with moaning how rubbish he is.

Unread 20-10-2023, 11:17 AM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWickstaff
Is Mainoo back yet? He was training? I'm looking forward to seeing him until he puts in a substandard performance. Then we can get on with moaning how rubbish he is.
Played in a behind-doors friendly this apparently.

Unread 20-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWickstaff
Trained and played the friendly, so should be back any time.

Be nice to think he could make the bench tomorrow with Casemiro out.

Reguilon, Varane and him back, adding to Mount, Hojlund, Amrabat and Antony makes a big difference from the patch up shit of a couple of weeks ago.

Unread 20-10-2023, 01:19 PM
magic_cantona

EtH confirms Casemiro out but Amrabat available

Unread 20-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

L-Sheezy back in training, I've heard.

Could be back to match fitness for December. Early Christmas present for the Reds.

Unread 20-10-2023, 02:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
L-Sheezy back in training, I've heard.

Could be back to match fitness for December. Early Christmas present for the Reds.

Unread 20-10-2023, 06:55 PM
magic_cantona

Was anything said about Reguilon?

Unread 20-10-2023, 07:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Was anything said about Reguilon?
Training and available.

Unread 20-10-2023, 07:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Training and available.
Marvellous

Unread 22-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Sparky***

So where are these £#%&!ing players coming back then?

Jesus christ almighty. I've never known a club where so many players just disappear for months and months with mysterious injuries. Just what the £#%&!ing hell is going on at our medical department, what the £#%&! do they use on the players? Leeches and herbs?

"Ah yes mr Shaw you're complaining of a sore calf muscle? Well we have a solution for that, we're going to have to chop your leg off and bury it with some gooseberries under an oak tree to ward off the bad spirits."

Unread 22-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Stickman

To sparky point, genuinely think it’s become a heavy train for many. Little pressure to succeed etc

Permeates.

Stinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
To sparky point, genuinely think it’s become a heavy train for many. Little pressure to succeed etc

Permeates.

Stinks.
Gravy train ffs

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:47 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So where are these £#%&!ing players coming back then?

Jesus christ almighty. I've never known a club where so many players just disappear for months and months with mysterious injuries. Just what the £#%&!ing hell is going on at our medical department, what the £#%&! do they use on the players? Leeches and herbs?

"Ah yes mr Shaw you're complaining of a sore calf muscle? Well we have a solution for that, we're going to have to chop your leg off and bury it with some gooseberries under an oak tree to ward off the bad spirits."
It's very odd. I'd forgotten Malacia existed. Shaw is finished tbh. So much of every season out. We might as well replace him and get a young, fit LB. Varane can't play twice in a month and Martial is due another "injury" soon too. Its always the length of time that blows my mind. Never a week off or a knock, it's always a month or two or three.

Unread 22-10-2023, 09:01 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
It's very odd. I'd forgotten Malacia existed. Shaw is finished tbh. So much of every season out. We might as well replace him and get a young, fit LB. Varane can't play twice in a month and Martial is due another "injury" soon too. Its always the length of time that blows my mind. Never a week off or a knock, it's always a month or two or three.
Shaw played 47 games in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

Unread 22-10-2023, 09:18 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Shaw played 47 games in 2 of the last 3 seasons.
Really?

He ALWAYS seems like he's out or has a 'knock'. That's astounded me that.

Unread 22-10-2023, 09:21 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Really?

He ALWAYS seems like he's out or has a 'knock'. That's astounded me that.
Well according to wiki, and one of his middle names is Hoare, I bet that caused a snigger or two at his christening

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Shaw

Unread 22-10-2023, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Yes, was rather hoping a fortnight without any United games might lead to some players coming back. Silly me.
Closed Thread