United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Sparky***

Default *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread

Ewood Park
Barclays Premier League
Saturday 14th May 2011
K.O. 12:45

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Sloane

Default Re: *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Not Long Hopefully...

on the brink of history and not even some £#%&!ing badges

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:56 AM
elhombre

Default Re: *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Not Long Hopefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Say things in here.

I can't think straight at the moment. So there you go.
sums up my life that i'm watching this game [hopefully] while revising...

but i fully expect united to butcher blackburn today.

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
on the brink of history and not even some £#%&!ing badges

this is a bad omen. if we lost, its sparkys fault.

Unread 14-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Sparky***

blame sloppy.

this morning i'm trying not to die.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:01 AM
red in cumbria

Am going out soon, and will be without internet access for most of the day

So all I have to say to the team is - good luck

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:11 AM
MJ Ramone

Football Re: *Official* Blackburn v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Not Long Hopefully...

Feel really nervous all of a sudden ....Is it too good to be true to get it done & dusted today?..& as a result piss on City's chips??

Just got a nagging feeling that in true United style we'll 'make it hard for ourselves' ...I for-see a week of crowing from City fans while we have to sit & stew until the Blackpool game rolls around.

Blackburn only need a point to stay up don't they??...maybe there'll be some kinda 'cease fire' & both teams will play out a 0-0 bore draw..

I'd take that tbf.

Come on United

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:13 AM
armchair

and hour and a half to go and nothing to do in the mean time

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:15 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Feel really nervous all of a sudden ....Is it too good to be true to get it done & dusted today?..& as a result piss on City's chips??

Just got a nagging feeling that in true United style we'll 'make it hard for ourselves' ...I for-see a week of crowing from City fans while we have to sit & stew until the Blackpool game rolls around.

Blackburn only need a point to stay up don't they??...maybe there'll be some kinda 'cease fire' & both teams will play out a 0-0 bore draw..

I'd take that tbf.

Come on United
MJ, shut up! We need a point!

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:17 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
and hour and a half to go and nothing to do in the mean time
i've got too much to do. Hate the early kick offs. I'm just never ready for them in time. Usually #@&%!ing around with lunch as the teams come out and then i can't eat properly. Oh £#%&! all this, i'm not gonna watch it.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Baldy

Hope its a full team to get the job done - Operation 19 completed!!

Van Der Sar
Da Silva-Ferdinand-Vidic-Evra
Valencia-Carrick-Anderson-Nani
Rooney
Chicharito

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'd take that tbf.

Come on United

grow a pair of balls MJ

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:21 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
MJ, shut up! We need a point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane

grow a pair of balls MJ

We've come this far..I'm not gonna break with tradition now.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Ginners

im with MJ on this one, i think blackburn will be really up for this, theyre fighting for survival and we're gonna be taking it easy thinking all we need is a point, going for 2-1 blackburn

we'll beat blackpool 9-0 though.

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Sparky***

whatever happens....

you know..

...i can still taste sick

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:31 AM
wee man

Humongously important that we do it today so that players can have a nice rest over the next 2 weeks. The 2-0 away win in Schalke was huge in that players were rested for the 2nd leg to be fresh for Chelsea. So much different to that game last season.

Barca are already in that position.

We'll win 4-0

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:41 AM
thatsfuctit

on about my 7th tea or coffee in lucky mug, it holds a pint, buzzingmytitsofoncaffeine.com

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Zorg

Segment of urine today. Blackburn are hard to beat at home, United's away form is gash on toast, but Fergie wants that 19th title so it'll be a straightforward and ruthless 3 points.

2-0 United imo

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Sloppy

Kuszczak, Fabio, Vidic, Rio, Evans; Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani; Rooney, Chicharito.

Not sure if its 100%

Unread 14-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Can see them making it hard for themselves. That away record + complacency + going out for a draw = Blackburn 1-0. Would be typical of how this season has worked out.