United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Maybe we're just £#%&!ing Real over Mbappe..

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:34 AM
MagnificentSeven

could he have the van persie effect? a striker regarded to be the best in the premier league moving to united, despite some people being unsure about him stepping up a level.

despite my previous quip about ex-everton personell not a bad signing at all i had my doubts about morata, but this lad has yet to reach his peak.

now we need a left winger and a defensive mid. sanchez and fabinho, get on it.

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:35 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Physical catastrophe and disaster of a person.

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:36 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
could he have the van persie effect? a striker regarded to be the best in the premier league moving to united, despite some people being unsure about him stepping up a level.

despite my previous quip about ex-everton personell not a bad signing at all i had my doubts about morata, but this lad has yet to reach his peak.

really?

20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Awaiting apologies from you set of @#%&!s

How we laughed

dunk

Quote:

Amazing how signing for United can change perception of a player. A few days ago he was a flat track bully with the touch of a rapist that goes missing in big games

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:37 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:

Not many questioned Van Persies talent when he signed, the main sticking point for most was his injury record iirc.

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:37 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

We signed Kane?

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Billy Redface

Pure, it what it is mate.

You called it!

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:39 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

I don't mind so much, but yeah he's not the most refined. And that fee is obscene. Lacazette goes for 20m cheaper. Well probably give them Rooney as well for free.

Rinsed. Again.
Lacazette has scored his goals in a pub league. Also, you're lying if you say you've seen him play for Lyon multiple times

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:39 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
really?
No

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:40 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
well I'm surprised by this...

silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
No
well why fricking say it then...

20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Amazing how signing for United can change perception of a player. A few days ago he was a flat track bully with the touch of a rapist that goes missing in big games
Our biggest problem last season was missing chances against turds in the bottom half of the league.

He may well be a flat track bully but there's a lot of flat track around at the moment

Buck

Scenes when Rooney playing for Everton outscores him next season.

If it's a loan move we should have a recall option just in case...............

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Our biggest problem last season was missing chances against turds in the bottom half of the league.

He may well be a flat track bully but there's a lot of flat track around at the moment
It was purely a comment on him suddenly being heralded as the best striker in the league against what has been said on here previously tbh.

I like him, he can be 'unplayable' and he gets goals. Hardly the type of player that inspires the sort of football we hope to play though.. I imagine gav is apoplectic.

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Vedder

Next season will be fun. Everytime he misses or misplaces a pass all the sad @#%&!s will be out with their agenda get behind the lad ffs. Will score 30+

Would of preferred Morata tbh but glad we've told Madrid to £#%&! off

Unread 06-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Child of Darkness

Not as good as morata . Or the Italian lad .

Shite

MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We signed Kane?
ok, one of the best. tbh it was debatable that van persie was the best when we signed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Not many questioned Van Persies talent when he signed, the main sticking point for most was his injury record iirc.
iirc a few people reckoned that he wouldn't live up to the hype. i'm also sure that quite a few felt that we were settling for him after being unsuccessful with lewandowski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

always rated him, ever since that 5-5 at west brom when he pulverised evans.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

I reckon this has got legs. Rashford, Lukaku, Martial and Morata would provide excellent options tbh....

Marls would be at all of our games

I think he would tbh. I'm coming round to this signing...Saffers...you've charmed me.

Get this £#%&!ing done Mou ffs
Bang on yet again
Closed Thread