United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Cream

Default Mourinho - "I STAY"

Reports:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he has no intention of quitting the club.

In a spiky sounding press conference, probably, he told everyone to £#%&! off.

"The board are happy with me and know that I want to stay for as long as possible (i.e. forever)."

So there we have it. A madman living in a hotel for years to come.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:09 PM
jem

I heard when people get old, rather than pay for care homes or hotels, they book themselves onto a luxury liner.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:10 PM
plopborsky

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has emphatically dismissed claims in the Spanish media that a deal had been struck to take Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, insisting he would never do business with "that mob"

“Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob. Jesus Christ, no chance,” said Ferguson. “I wouldn’t sell them a virus.”
Speaking after watching his side beat Japan’s Gamba Osaka 5-3 to reach the final of the Club World Cup, Ferguson added: “That’s a no. There is absolutely no agreement at all between the clubs.”

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Tiberian

2 weeks from now we will go through the same cycle.

Mourinho is a tiresome character.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Honestly makes everything United a £#%&!ing chore.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly makes everything United a f***ing chore.
Mid 50's guy who acts like a teenager. "Oh he is so edgy and cool" Worked a little better in his first stint at Chelsea when he had a tiny bit of charm. Now it is just a bit pathetic.

An all time great manager but if he had announced today that he was leaving it would not have worried me in the slightest.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:18 PM
20 times

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Pop

Means nothing though. Utd would sack him tomorrow morning if it in any way benefitted the club.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has emphatically dismissed claims in the Spanish media that a deal had been struck to take Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, insisting he would never do business with "that mob"

“Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob. Jesus Christ, no chance,” said Ferguson. “I wouldn’t sell them a virus.”
Speaking after watching his side beat Japan’s Gamba Osaka 5-3 to reach the final of the Club World Cup, Ferguson added: “That’s a no. There is absolutely no agreement at all between the clubs.”

"I stay".

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:43 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Not his fault the media write shite.

He debunked the fake news....

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:46 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Garbage news he called it.

Imagine being a journo and making up stories

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
glad he's staying.

Pissing off the press, opposition management and players, and most importantly, a load of **********s that pretend to support United

you f***ing quilts

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

DeDunked.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:50 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
"I stay".

oh well that's me told.

Unread 04-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Reports:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he has no intention of quitting the club.

In a spiky sounding press conference, probably, he told everyone to f*** off.

"The board are happy with me and know that I want to stay for as long as possible (i.e. forever)."

So there we have it. A madman living in a hotel for years to come.
great news.

Unread 04-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

oh well that's me told.
It's what Cristiano said after the 2008 win.

Unread 04-01-2018, 04:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
It's what Cristiano said after the 2008 win.
like telling the mrs you love her after jizzing whilst planning to move out to the side chick

Unread 04-01-2018, 04:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly makes everything United a £#%&!ing chore.
You've got a lot in common

Unread 04-01-2018, 04:06 PM
RemisMoses

We will know for definite before the seasons out. Its a really complicated situation as hes a really complicated guy to read. He cannot go into next season with only a year left, even Fergie struggled to motivate in that situation. But I am guessing the club are not overjoyed with him or they would have tied him up by now. Maybe a year extension would be the ticket but that shows no confidence in Jose. Give him 5 years and who could tell me 100% he is just going to go full grump and hope for a pay off. He loves his dollar and hes done it before.

I don't care either way if I am honest, hes such a sour puss.

Unread 04-01-2018, 04:10 PM
saffers

What's with all this stuff about him being grumpy, sour etc

Do you little bitches want a clown in charge to cheer you up? Mou isn't here for your entertainment. He's here to win.

If you want a circus act as our manager then you can start supporting Liverpool or Chelsea.
Closed Thread