United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2020, 09:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's ditched the CGI for custom sofas....

🎼“At the end of the street is a golden gate
It lets in love, it don't let in hate, no...”🎼

Unread 04-05-2020, 07:36 PM
ScarFace

Goldbridge in a PJW video 3min53sec

internet win.

Unread 05-05-2020, 04:52 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 06-05-2020, 11:38 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 06-05-2020, 11:50 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Sounds like something Richard Madeley would say

Unread 16-06-2020, 09:55 AM
puressence

Rants has quit the United stand for his racist comments the absolute @#%&!. Claiming in his interview with arsenal tv. Utd employed ole cos he’s white. What a massive @#%&! he is

Unread 16-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Rants has quit the United stand for his racist comments the absolute ****. Claiming in his interview with arsenal tv. Utd employed ole cos he’s white. What a massive **** he is
We'll he's not entirely wrong is he? There's a huge disparity between white and black coaches in the game, thats pretty obvious to see looking at the bench of most professional clubs.

Unread 16-06-2020, 12:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
We'll he's not entirely wrong is he? There's a huge disparity between white and black coaches in the game, thats pretty obvious to see looking at the bench of most professional clubs.
Half agreed. I don’t know exactly what was said but Ole was employed initially to bridge the gap between Mou and whoever we thought would replace him long term. Ole got the job (rightly or wrongly) because of an incredible turnaround in form.

Unread 16-06-2020, 12:41 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
I think he is wrong. Utd employed Ole because of his history with the club, and his knowledge of how the academy etc work. £#%&! all to do with his skin colour.

I would agree that there is a shortage of black coaches within the game, but to suggest Utd offered OGS because he is white is lunacy. Not that I care, but which BAME coaches would you have recommended to the board?

Unread 16-06-2020, 12:59 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
I think he is wrong. Utd employed Ole because of his history with the club, and his knowledge of how the academy etc work. £#%&! all to do with his skin colour.

I would agree that there is a shortage of black coaches within the game, but to suggest Utd offered OGS because he is white is lunacy. Not that I care, but which BAME coaches would you have recommended to the board?
Incey

Unread 16-06-2020, 01:36 PM
guerreiro

Blackmore

Unread 16-06-2020, 03:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
He’s massively wrong. Yep the board said let’s give it the white Norwegian lad cos that’s how we
Think whilst spending club transfer fee on a black man we had originally for nothing.

Unread 16-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Coracao

You can't really blame PL clubs, as the majority of managers operating at that level have cut their teeth elsewhere. Who are the black managers operating in the English pyramid with a strong resume who have been overlooked for jobs in the PL.

Unread 16-06-2020, 04:11 PM
Vedder

Who else were we meant to give it too? Paul Ince? The @#%&! can barely string a sentence together doing punditry ffs.

That Rants #@&%! is a racist. Every post is about race. Has a proper little crush on Pogba too the weird @#%&!.

Unread 16-06-2020, 04:25 PM
utd99

He’s a nobody who works for a poxy internet channel. Who gives a £#%&! what he thinks?

Unread 16-06-2020, 06:47 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
You can't really blame PL clubs, as the majority of managers operating at that level have cut their teeth elsewhere. Who are the black managers operating in the English pyramid with a strong resume who have been overlooked for jobs in the PL.
Sol Campbell...

Literally have no idea who this 'Rants' is but, judging by his name, I can tell her is a massive @#%&!.

Unread 16-06-2020, 09:10 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

That Rants #@&%! is a racist. Every post is about race. Has a proper little crush on Pogba too the weird @#%&!.
Actually most of the reasoning he gives for Pogba being disliked is the fact he's black. Which is insane because he's a shit @#%&!.

People who wrongly over use the race card do a lot of harm.

Ole got the job because he's cheap, willing to come, went on an insane winning streak & is a total glazer yes-man.

Unread 17-06-2020, 02:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Actually most of the reasoning he gives for Pogba being disliked is the fact he's black. Which is insane because he's a shit @#%&!.

People who wrongly over use the race card do a lot of harm.

Ole got the job because he's cheap, willing to come, went on an insane winning streak & is a total glazer yes-man.
Yet we adore Rashford.... Go figure.

Unread 17-06-2020, 05:58 PM
red in cumbria

I've seen the "Pogba isn't liked because he is Muslim" card also played, though.

Unread 05-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Arnold Muhren

Closed Thread