United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-10-2023, 09:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Unlucky that, one moment of madness, musch better than palace, it'll click soon, we are due some football luck

Unread 03-10-2023, 09:59 PM
Mr_Ed

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:00 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
how have you come out of that blaming rashford and Bruno
Because they've both been dog shit all season

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:01 PM
yoda

Weird how Onana was nominated for the balon d'or last season. Almost like it's the club that's a mess from top to bottom or something

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:01 PM
Zorg

Every player (and manager?) gets worse at United. Every single one. It's all very well going on about James Maddison and so on but he'd be the same. Hojlund looks the business but it won't last long. The club is rotten from the top, as if it's been poisoned.
It's only going to get worse, too.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Circus
No surprise the same thing happens in the second season . We are owned by clowns . It bleeds all the way down. Through recruitment , through players , through no sense of forward thinking.

Everything that needs to be said about this club has been said over and over again .

These guys mess with your mental health. Getting basics wrong.

Still, the managerial cycle has started a bit early , can imagine Arnold sweating a bit as if it were closer to December they could write off the season and not bring in a proper manager and make signings in Jan.

woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Unlucky that, one moment of madness, musch better than palace, it'll click soon, we are due some football luck
I wouldn't say we were unlucky. We played ok and created some good chances but still gave away 3 really poor goals. That's not luck

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda
Weird how Onana was nominated for the balon d'or last season. Almost like it's the club that's a mess from top to bottom or something
It wasn't the club that passed the ball to the other teams striker.

And that's only his latest £#%&! up.

NedKelly

I £#%&!ing hate it when we get pity from the likes of Carragher and Richards.

Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
how have you come out of that blaming rashford and Bruno
Bruno is easy after that. He was dreadful.

I though rashford did well tonight, considering he is well short of confidence. At least tried to put a shift in.

There was only one team winning that game tonight until our sub 70 IQ keeper decided to do what he did. We played really well in the second half up to that point.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Sandman

Defensive injuries have £#%&!ed us.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Sparky***

Wan Bissaka and Luke shaw in that team we win that tonight.

Jesus Christ when is any left back going to be fit?

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:04 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Every player (and manager?) gets worse at United. Every single one. It's all very well going on about James Maddison and so on but he'd be the same. Hojlund looks the business but it won't last long. The club is rotten from the top, as if it's been poisoned.
It's only going to get worse, too.
This.

If we signed prime Messi within 6 months he’d play like Weghorst

AK14

Positives- Rassers and Mount looked good. We look fitter. We actually played football at times.

We need to ride this out. Individual errors are costing us massively at the moment.

Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Just one left back. That’s all we need, I think. Amrabat will be brilliant in our midfield.

Jethro

Quote:

Don't worry. Papa Shango from Arsenal is sacrificing a chicken on the forecourt as we speak.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Enjoyed that.
feels that but funnier with Jim’s face in your avatar.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:05 PM
AK14

Quote:

Yup.

I don’t think Varane and Lindelof work either, both cowardly weaklings.

Need big Hazza back in imo.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:06 PM
ZiggyStardust

£#%&! me
Pound for pound we’ve been the biggest clown show in football over the last 10 years

The amount of pathetic capitulation we’ve suffered especially at OT since Fergie retired
Add tonight to the list because they were £#%&!ing shit and we just gave it away

Amid all the doom at least we know we have the centre forward we’ve desperately needed because Hojlund was brilliant tonight
Mount was good as well but the rest were a £#%&!ing disgrace

I thought Onana was the right call but I was completely wrong, he’s a clown and even I’d fancy scoring against him

ETH please for the love of god get Amrabat out of left back
That was a disaster 2nd half
Give the lad a chance

ETH needs to sort this otherwise he’s not going to last long
We’re calamitous at the moment

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:06 PM
Hank Scorpio

Hope all the hipsters are happy with changing a real goalkeeper for a complete buffoon. And it only cost about 50m too.