United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:17 PM
92ToBury

Default If Ole went, make your case for your manager

If United were to chop Ole imminently, who would you want to replace him and why?

Make a case for what they'd bring - examples of things that Ole hasn't, which they have, etc and how that fits in with our club's history and expectations.

Expect usual shite of "trophies, lol" or "anyone" from certain people, not thinking of any tronics in particular.

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Sapien

Can't be arsed

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:19 PM
armchair

Poch. But i'd prefer to stick with ole. Hopefully, the pain of last night drives the team on.

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

It won't matter who's coaching the team until the head of the Glazer snake is cut from the club.

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:23 PM
saffers

Poch.

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:29 PM
silv

I like my manager but don’t think he’d be good at football

Unread 27-05-2021, 05:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Can't be arsed
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It won't matter who's coaching the team until the head of the Glazer snake is cut from the club.
And this.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:01 PM
d_knight

Mike Bassett.
He were England manager.
He gave old uns Benson and Hedges a chance maybe he'd get Ronaldo and messi

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:15 PM
ScarFace

Teddy Sheringham.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:17 PM
waynes ear's

might as well let the £#%&!ing players manage themselves. £#%&! them all

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:17 PM
ryanMUFC

Phil Neville

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:18 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This, and the only manager that could properly work with them is the manager who is responsible for them in first place, SAF and that horse Rock of Gibraltar.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Ethers

Dominic Cummings

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Pop

Batman

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:26 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Dominic Cummings
He's dreamy - what a man! Now that he's saying stuff I like!

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:27 PM
NedKelly

Sam Allardyce- he’ll be fuming after failing to keep West Brom up and will be going all out to prove himself. This guys a natural born winner and one to watch.

Eddie Howe - this maverick is hungry to stake his claim as the greatest English manager in the game right now. After a wondrous spell at Bournemouth where he turned them into Premier League mainstays and, let’s be honest, had them playing some of the best football in Europe, he decided to take a step back from the limelight. No doubt out of respect for his former club, he’s not jumped straight into a job and has decided to take a more measured approach. An approach which I feel we could do with adopting at points. With his cold, calculating and clinical mind, would things have turned out differently last night? Who knows, but I think he could be the man to lead us to glory in the Europa League next season.

Unai Emery - look, all I’m saying is that Ole has produced tactical masterclasses against the likes of Klopp and Guardiola - two managers who are supposedly better than him. So, and if you follow my logic here it will all make sense, it’s safe to say that Emery might well be the one of the only coaches, if not the only coach, who is better than Ole. Something to mull over, for sure.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

He’s not so it’s pointless

Coming to the end of next season I suspect will be the time to do this

Whoever takes over eventually I hope is a continuation of the work done so far and isn’t some “big name” manager with a completely different way of playing which will require a squad overhaul
That must not be allowed to happen

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:31 PM
armchair

We should've got in Ancelotti after Fergie. A safe pair of hands to assess the situation.

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:32 PM
est.1878

Can we apply for a sabbatical

Get the roof and WiFi sorted. Come back recharged 12 months later

Unread 27-05-2021, 06:34 PM
Matt6677

Any manager who doesn't do weird and stupid shit like not make any subs during 90 mins.

I legit have never seen this before in my life.

We need someone who has a proven track of winning silverware- Zidane, Conte etc

Some fans really need to get out of their little bubble and see how much of a joke Ole is considered by other fans

They want Ole to remain as our manager because they know the obvious which is that we are not going to win anything with him in charge.
Closed Thread