United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2009, 05:48 PM
In 76 now this is true

Not for sale? But you've sold yourself, allowed your place at OT to be bought out by others.

Unread 17-08-2009, 07:05 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
hahahaha

you have shit yourself, you big £#%&!ing wimp.
he got owned there

Unread 17-08-2009, 07:35 PM
marlo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
bendtner(sp) changed to 52 and spent £10k out of his own pocket on replacing everyone's shirt who bought it with 26 on the back or whatever his old number was.
Arsenal centre forward Nicklas Bendtner has changed his squad number for the new season.

The Dane caught up with Arsenal.com to explain why he decided on the switch and give a personal offer to fans who had bought his shirt through Club outlets this summer.

“The new season’s almost here, and along with the rest of the players I’m really excited and believe it can be a really special one for everyone associated with the Club." said Bendtner.

"Before it starts I wanted to change my squad number from 26 which I’ve obviously had for a number of seasons now. I chose to move to 52 because it’s a special number to me personally, and I hope that it brings me good luck for the new season.

"I appreciate that a good number of fans have bought their kits for 2009/10 already with names and numbers printed up so I’d like to personally cover the cost of replacing anyone’s shirt that has my previous number. It means a lot to see supporters wearing your name and number, and I want to ensure people aren’t inconvenienced by the change."

Unread 17-08-2009, 08:13 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
i know

Unread 18-08-2009, 01:06 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
haha

Dicks

I remember seeing some @#%&! with Berbatov on their shirt last year at that EA Sports advert in Ancoats

What a £#%&!ing plumb. Imagine if he had gone to city
why are they dicks? they bought the shirt. he changed his number. you expect them to go out and splash another 50 quid.

your reaction is worse than scouse tufty's original patronising comment.

Unread 18-08-2009, 09:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Acki
Does the not for sale stretch to standing outside the chippies, for example? Like I said, he's well known so you'll easily track him down if you had the balls. For what it's worth, we are all Reds at the end of the day so we should be saving our fighting and bickering for the likes of the Vermin, or you telling us you're no longer Red?
funny coming from someone who uses an alternative username whenever he wants to say anything controversial. jog on arsewipe.

ps tufty is a @#%&!

Unread 18-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Purple Acki

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
funny coming from someone who uses an alternative username whenever he wants to say anything controversial. jog on arsewipe.

ps tufty is a @#%&!
Another tough guy i see I have one username, I'm a newbie on here. Just find it baffling that we get red on red fighting that's all.

Unread 18-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Acki
Another tough guy i see I have one username, I'm a newbie on here. Just find it baffling that we get red on red fighting that's all.
Drop dead you @#%&!.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:00 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Aren't you in your twenties?
Combined age of 156.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Combined age of 156.
never should have asked jizza jazza to join in

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:02 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
never should have asked jizza jazza to join in
That's Jizza on his own.

(Sorry old bean)

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Coracao

I knew Purple Aki had 'man-love' for men and their muscles, but I didn't think he'd stoop as low as Tufty The @#%&!.

Poor form.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:07 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I knew Purple Aki had 'man-love' for men and their muscles, but I didn't think he'd stoop as low as Tufty The @#%&!.

Poor form.
It's probably Bettys HotPot tbf.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Another dweeb.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:11 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I didn't get that impression, me and that hotpot @#%&! have been at each others throats since the darkside so he probably would have let me know if it was him. Also he's convinced he met me once in the brickhouse.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I didn't get that impression, me and that hotpot @#%&! have been at each others throats since the darkside so he probably would have let me know if it was him. Also he's convinced he met me once in the brickhouse.
Either way, the highlighted one alwys comes on acting like he's ten men.It's his M.O

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:19 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Either way, the highlighted one alwys comes on acting like he's ten men.It's his M.O
Oh yeah, that's what he does when he's not off getting his hair done or overcharging for coaches because they have tables.

I do like Purple Acki's insinuation that I should not be abusing Tufty because I wouldn't say it to his face. What £#%&!ing difference does that make? Supposing I was shorter than Elhombre (who a friend of a friend tells me got a whack on the weekend) and this was the only place I could legitimatly tell the @#%&! what I think of him? Why is physical prowess somehow a legitimiser to a strong opinion?

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Oh yeah, that's what he does when he's not off getting his hair done or overcharging for coaches because they have tables.

I do like Purple Acki's insinuation that I should not be abusing Tufty because I wouldn't say it to his face. What £#%&!ing difference does that make? Supposing I was shorter than Elhombre (who a friend of a friend tells me got a whack on the weekend) and this was the only place I could legitimatly tell the @#%&! what I think of him? Why is physical prowess somehow a legitimiser to a strong opinion?
Easy there yellow belly.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:30 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Easy there yellow belly.
£#%&! off yonner, or I'll get confirmation that I'm bigger than you.

Unread 18-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Crumps

Quote:
£#%&! off yonner, or I'll get confirmation that I'm bigger than you.
Inner city boy me, 4 inches and proud.
Closed Thread