United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Smurf

Default Re: Gary Neville .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
But he's our tit, and you didn't see him swanning off to Madrid for £500k a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Well said

he can be embarrassing

He may be shit nowdays, he might be slow, I might say oh ffs when he is on the team sheet, he might not have ever been my choice for captain, but he loves united, hates city hates liverpool and he will do for me
So, essentially, Gary Neville is a United fan, a shit footballer, a shit leader and an embarrassment? Does that about sum it up?

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Smeggs

i like gary neville. fuss over £#%&!ing nothing, so what the little argie was fired up, well he would have been anyway, no? players talk shit all the time and games get hyped up. i'm not about to start slagging him for giving for supporting the manager and giving a £#%&!ing finger when provoked. drama queens.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:45 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf

So, essentially, Gary Neville is a United fan, a shit footballer, a shit leader and an embarrassment? Does that about sum it up?
like i said, good enough for me, not one for arguing or slagging off fellow reds personally.

as for shit this and that, now ? unfortunately yes but for the sevice he has give the club and the way he use to be able to play i think he deserves credit, shit leader ? didnt say that, said he would not be my choice for captain, big difference but feel free to make up your own version.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
But he's our tit, and you didn't see him swanning off to Madrid for £500k a week.
I don't mind him. He's just a bit of a tit. I might be wrong but his behaviour always seems a bit contrived to me - designed to ingratiate himself with United fans rather than being natural to him.

No big deal so put your knickers back on.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Arnold Muhren

Great right back in his prime and was top at bombing on and linking up with Becks on the right back in the day but:

1. He should never have been made captain. Should've been Giggs and should soon be Rooney. As someone else said, Ryan rises above all the petty shit that Neville seems to enjoy.

2. He isn't half the player he was so should either pack it in, go join Bury or keep his head down and get better.

3. 'Idiot, Moron, Bootlicker'? Yep, can't argue with any of that tbh honest.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The sad fact is if he was still playing at the level he was before his two week layoff people would be far more supportive.

£#%&! Tevez.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Alan

Quote:
rofl

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:03 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
I've never forgiven him for that shite headbutt on Steve McManaman. The bloke lacks class and the *stare* at Patrick Vieira after he had Keano stick up for him at Highbury... cringeworthy sycophantic jumped up little jobsworth mongboy.

It was pretty pathetic. Vieira would've £#%&!ing mullered him if Keano wasn't there to protect him.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Indeed, as club captain he should be more like his predecessor
Roy keane was, and still is, a £#%&!ing #@&%!. At least he could back it up on the pitch

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I don't mind him. He's just a bit of a tit. I might be wrong but his behaviour always seems a bit contrived to me - designed to ingratiate himself with United fans rather than being natural to him.

No big deal so put your knickers back on.
I wasn't being too serious...and my underwear hasn't been removed for days.

I think the rent-a-quote stuff is a bit contrived, but the celebrating goals in front of Liverpool and City fans seems to be genuine to me.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:05 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Roy keane was, and still is, a £#%&!ing #@&%!. At least he could back it up on the pitch

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ever see the footage of United training in some stadium for a Euro away and a firework goes off?
G Nev and P Nev shit themselves seriously and leg it from the pitch, Keane and Eagles and a few others just break their holes laughing at them

They are a silly pair of sausages.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Ever see the footage of United training in some stadium for a Euro away and a firework goes off?
G Nev and P Nev shit themselves seriously and leg it from the pitch, Keane and Eagles and a few others just break their holes laughing at them

it was lightning i think, you could actually see poo run down garys leg if you zoom in

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:17 PM
koppas

Gary Neville must be hard - he starts on schoolkids.

Old but classic.

"Shut up you £#%&!ing dick"

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:20 PM
dodger

Shame we can't support a player who's been a red all his life, one club man against some money grabbing @#%&!? £#%&! me.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:21 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Shame we can't support a player who's been a red all his life, one club man against some money grabbing @#%&!? £#%&! me.
How are we not supporting him?

All we are doing is stating that Tevez would have him for breakfast.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Ginners

neville gets murked

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:26 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Rio Ferdinand should've decked him too. The @#%&!.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Albert Tatlock

Ferdinand should spend more time trying to be a fit footballer than pissing around trying to be a pimp/gansgter/tv presenter.

Nev >>> Rio
Closed Thread