United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2007, 06:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Saha???

In all the excitement yesterday I forgot to find out why Saha wasn't on the bench??
I thought the manager had said in his Friday press conference that he would be?

...this is the 3rd time since Christmas that this has happened now (manager says Saha's fit, yet come matchday he's a no-show)

It's getting ridiculous.
You can't be out of action for 4-5 months with a £#%&!ing hamstring 'strain'
It's taking the piss.

Unread 29-04-2007, 06:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

he'll be £#%&!ed off in the summer, waste of £#%&!ing space

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Tiberian

At the same time Evra is trying to play through injuries. Wish Saha had the same attitude, because a fit and eager Saha could be the difference between just the league and the treble, especially given the performances of Smith and Ole.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Barca '91

I hope he £#%&!ing breaks both his @#%&!ing legs beyond all repair tomorrow morning and can never play again.

£#%&!ing shit house

S/Side.Red

Does anyone know what Fergie said about Saha before the game yesterday?

Someone was telling me that they asked him about his fitness and Fergie was pretty blunt about Saha, pretty much suggesting that there's nothing wrong with him.

Skag Trendy

He is fit,he is just refusing to play cause he is claiming he isnt mentally fit just yet.

Shouldnt get a medal the bottling @#%&!,£#%&! off Saha

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Someone was telling me that they asked him about his fitness and Fergie was pretty blunt about Saha, pretty much suggesting that there's nothing wrong with him.
It was along the lines of saying he is fit but you will have to ask him why he isnt playing,he then refused to comment further.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
It was along the lines of saying he is fit but you will have to ask him why he isnt playing,he then refused to comment further.
Cheers. Any videos of it, do you know?

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Was that not supposed to be a WUM? It was reported on a post on RI, and quickly over here, but no-one seems to have seen this interview, and there has been no reporting off it.

Have to think such a statement would have received more comment if it had really happened.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:20 PM
wonky no

i wonder if his wages have dropped as far as his arse has?

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Was that not supposed to be a WUM? It was reported on a post on RI, and quickly over here, but no-one seems to have seen this interview, and there has been no reporting off it.

Have to think such a statement would have received more comment if it had really happened.

Possibly mate,iv not been able to find any more info on it but nobody has claimed it as a wum yet so i dunno

It wouldnt surprise me if true.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Reading between the lines, he's been given the go-ahead to play but he's so worried that he'll breakdown again that he doesn't want to risk it....

What does he think will happen??
If he pulls up he pulls up, if he doesn't play he doesn't play. Either way he takes little-no part in the run-in.

As already mentioned, a fully fit Saha might be the difference between us winning a trophy or 2...or not at all.
I bet a few of the lads are playing with knocks/strains at the minute - Look at Rio, Ronaldo, Evra, Smith, O'Shea etc.. they've all played lately when not 100% because they realise how important it is.

Ferguson isn't a happy man over this, that much is clear.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Barca '91

Definately shouldnt get a medal. The £#%&!ing %@#$&! shouldnt even have a squad number.

Hope his missus cheats on him, gets a dose of the clap, gives it too him and his kids get nits. Really big itchy bastards.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Possibly mate,iv not been able to find any more info on it but nobody has claimed it as a wum yet so i dunno

It wouldnt surprise me if true.
It would fit if true, but there is a lot of ill feeling towards Saha on the basis of his injuries, and people are quick to believe the worst of him.

It is a pity if true, because when he is fit and confident he is a terrific player, both as an individual and as a part of the team, scored some important goals for us in the autumm. The whole Larsson signing, and leaving Saha out to accommodate him has disrupted his season very badly.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:25 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Reading between the lines, he's been given the go-ahead to play but he's so worried that he'll breakdown again that he doesn't want to risk it....

What does he think will happen??
If he pulls up he pulls up, if he doesn't play he doesn't play. Either way he takes little-no part in the run-in.

As already mentioned, a fully fit Saha might be the difference between us winning a trophy or 2...or not at all.
I bet a few of the lads are playing with knocks/strains at the minute - Look at Rio, Ronaldo, Evra, Smith, O'Shea etc.. they've all played lately when not 100% because they realise how important it is.

Ferguson isn't a happy man over this, that much is clear.
i bet he's seen his arse over us playing larsson.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

I think it did happen. I was told by someone after the game. Although I know that person also does view these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'm sure that's right, but someone needs to tell Louis that it isn't actually about him.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Coracao

i'll be surprised if he plays for us again.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
i bet he's seen his arse over us playing larsson.
The Larsson signing was strange. He brought him in, most of us thought as Cover, but instead he started him in every game, to the detriment of the team at times. Saha probably thought that when the big games against Arsenal, Liverpool and CL matches against Lille came around that Fergie would go back to him. He was fit and available for all those matches but was sat on his arse while Larsson laboured up front to no real effect.

I thought at the time that is was bound to damage Saha and his confidence, a fragile thing at the bets of times. Unprofessional if it is the reason, but not really that surprising.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

That was absolute garbage S/Side.

Unread 29-04-2007, 07:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

it's not rocket science, he spat his dummy over Larsson playing, and as we saw with van Nistelrooy and Keane last season you spit your dummy with Fergie and it only ends one way

and Saha was never as popular with the fans as Nistelrooy and he's never been a favourite in the dressing room

be staggered if he plays for us again this season unless it's in last game if we've already won league
Closed Thread