United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:26 PM
TreeFiddy

Default Watching United in the pub

Why does there always have to be an absolute @#%&! there? Without fail. Every time.

Some £#%&!ing pathetic fans where I was watching. Amongst them were a couple of Chinese lads in their AIG shirts who were giggling at the Carrick deflection for Everton's first! I wanted to lamp them!

Then there was this big Irishman making a complete fool of himself. Kept shouting out stupid things trying to make people laugh. Sickened me to see people joking around like @#%&!s when our season was on the line. At 2-0 he says "let's all support Bolton now, forget about United, let's just watch Bolton." £#%&!ing @#%&!! He had "Sir Fergi 1" on the back of his shirt. Almost as bad as having "Sir Ferie 1". The daft @#%&! also bet his mate a tenner at half time that the final score would be 3-1. Any other score and he'd owe his mate a tenner.

So why is there always some £#%&!ing dick acting the @#%&! in the pub? No matter where you are or what game there's always some prize @#%&! embarrassing himself and pissing you off. I despair.

Was sort of embarrassed to share the victory with them in the end.

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:33 PM
wonky no

you live down south, what do you expect??

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:34 PM
HollowmanVIII

I can sympathise, so many part timers out there and in the pubs, sickens me how they don't have any emotion to what has been one of our most dramatic seasons when we are so close to the title.
They should make a pub solely for Fredsters Imagine the passion

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Rhodzy

You should of just watched it at home

Unread 28-04-2007, 11:37 PM
khmk

The pub @#%&! is how bare knuckle fighting got started.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:05 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
The pub @#%&! is how bare knuckle fighting got started.
Quite right. It's a shame when a supposed 'United fan' can wind you up as much as a rival fan without even meaning to do so.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Why does there always have to be an absolute @#%&! there? Without fail. Every time.

Some £#%&!ing pathetic fans where I was watching. Amongst them were a couple of Chinese lads in their AIG shirts who were giggling at the Carrick deflection for Everton's first! I wanted to lamp them!

Then there was this big Irishman making a complete fool of himself. Kept shouting out stupid things trying to make people laugh. Sickened me to see people joking around like @#%&!s when our season was on the line. At 2-0 he says "let's all support Bolton now, forget about United, let's just watch Bolton." £#%&!ing @#%&!! He had "Sir Fergi 1" on the back of his shirt. Almost as bad as having "Sir Ferie 1". The daft @#%&! also bet his mate a tenner at half time that the final score would be 3-1. Any other score and he'd owe his mate a tenner.

So why is there always some £#%&!ing dick acting the @#%&! in the pub? No matter where you are or what game there's always some prize @#%&! embarrassing himself and pissing you off. I despair.

Was sort of embarrassed to share the victory with them in the end.
not worth watching it in the pub mate. I avoid it at all costs for similar reasons.

Unread 29-04-2007, 12:09 AM
gbmufc

Deck the silly £#%&!er. He will stop being annoying then.

Unread 29-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
99% of the forum hope you break your £#%&!ing neck - how does that make you feel?
I'd want him to suffer more than that...

Unread 29-04-2007, 02:18 AM
khmk

In my local there's a couple of United fans that whenever Ronaldo got the ball they would shout

"go on legs! go on!"
while looking around thinking that they were cool that they had their own nickname for him.

I stopped watching matches in there.

Utter £#%&!wits

Unread 29-04-2007, 03:47 AM
silv

stop being a #@&%!

everyone gets annoyed by #@&%!s in pubs

you're having a go with no argument at all rev, hes pissed off with muppets in the pub, big deal!

Unread 29-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Stoned Moses

I had the misfortune of watching it in a boozer in Twickenham. There were 2 United 'fans' behind me discussing the Milan game.

They didn't know who scored on Wednesday for United but it reminded them of United beating Bayern when Giggs, Sheringham and Solskjaer scored Utter £#%&!ing goons.

United (& football matches in general) are to be watched in the boozer when you have no other option

Unread 29-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Ether

So the general consensus is that people who watch the match in the pub tend not to be the most clued-up reds around? Blimey.

Unread 29-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Father Christmas

Watch it at home on the telly. Get your beer from the supermarket and buy a dish with the money you save on paying pub prices.

Unread 29-04-2007, 02:14 PM
penguin1

Default Actually...

I look at it this way. Given that most football fans in GB aren't United fans, and given that in GB if you're not a Utd fan, then you're probably ABU, then it follows that pubs on matchdays should be brim-full with these morons. The fact that many people in the pub are actually OK gives me hope. But yes, there's always at least one idiot........................

Unread 29-04-2007, 04:35 PM
42ndstreet irregular

I enjoyed watching it in the Sawyers yesterday, like I have most of the season.

Unread 29-04-2007, 04:52 PM
armchair

http://innerpeace.org/

Unread 29-04-2007, 05:22 PM
celtbion

You lot should try listening to £#%&!ing Munster Rugby "fans"?

Makes the megastore brigade seem hardcore.
Closed Thread