United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Knackered after his 2nd start in 3 days following an injury absence? Tactics? Ipp dip dog shit? I've no idea but to come out and say he played well when anyone else could see he didn't seems a bit odd.
I don't think it's odd at all. He's supporting the lad. Being applauded off by 70k plus because you're shite is probably a bit of a downer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
And he was about this close to getting transferred wasn't he? I think your boy might have lost it completely mate.
Mentioned it the other day but I think in that midfield while Basti is out that mop-haired @#%&! might be his biggest ally

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:51 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
He was the only person in the whole ground who thought he played well.
also, the only one who would have played him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think it's odd at all. He's supporting the lad. Being applauded off by 70k plus because you're shite is probably a bit of a downer.
would have been more supportive to sell him to villa a couple of months ago.

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Mr_Ed

£28m.. £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2016, 08:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

With allies like Fellaini who needs enemies

Unread 13-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

the issue today wasn't fellaini imo.

we got in most often down fellaini's side, and of all the things the useless @#%&! didn't do one of them was he didn't inhibit martial's freedom to go at antonio...

the problem for united, apart from ring-weariness, was more one of fear and that opening period was telling in that we saw too much of players (herrera especially) coming towards the ball and mostly just playing it back the way they were facing. that inevitably meant it went back to smalling - bilic obviously left him free and could not have planned it any better if he'd tried; it must have happened a dozen times in that 1st half hour, whereas in the rest of the match it barely happened at all...

Unread 13-03-2016, 09:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Now, *that* is something even saffers and Scar can't blame LvG for

Unread 13-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Sick of watching him give the ball away and then trudge back miles behind the play. Gives the ball away relentlessly, red card in waiting and actually gets in the way in the six yard box. Someone needs to tell him to hit either side of the person in green, not at him. Worse still, he never ever looks remotely bothered which may well be genetic. A mess.

Unread 13-03-2016, 09:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Sick of watching him give the ball away and then trudge back miles behind the play. Gives the ball away relentlessly, red card in waiting and actually gets in the way in the six yard box. Someone needs to tell him to hit either side of the person in green, not at him. Worse still, he never ever looks remotely bothered which may well be genetic. A mess.
yep that is him in a nutshell

the trudge really boils my piss....utter shite

Unread 14-03-2016, 12:47 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Reaction was embarrassing today, he's shit but hardly deserved that.

The #@&%! doesn't select himself.

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Pop

Does Utd have a disability quota they've got to meet? It's the only viable explanation as to why that big £#%&!ing useless %@#$&! is at the club.

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:51 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Reaction was embarrassing today, he's shit but hardly deserved that.

The #@&%! doesn't select himself.
true. but he makes himself available for selection. he could fake a headache, if he cared about us at all.

Unread 14-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Same here. Absolutely detest him. Can't believe he's still at the club ffs.

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:00 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

Modern day Ashley Grimes......only worse and less ginger

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:29 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

It's bad enough that he's shite, it's worse that he seems to be almost constantly trying to reduce us to ten men too, I'm sick of watching him give the ref the "what me?" face and then seeing a replay of him leaving his foot in or leading with his forearm.

He's a snide shithouse and a £#%&!ing awful footballer, I have no idea what it is Louis thinks he offers above any of our other options.

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:33 AM
magic_cantona

Absolute disgrace that this @#%&! starts games when anyone like Herrera, Schweinsteiger or Fred Wests corpse is available.

How the £#%&! does LvG play him? The @#%&! is the tallest player on the pitch and cant win a £#%&!ing header. Worst signing ever.

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Child of Darkness

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...light=Fellaini

Some very interesting comments from fredsters on the original thread about this useless @#%&! .

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Some very interesting comments from fredsters on the original thread about this useless c*** .
phew

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...7&postcount=68

and page 7 nails it i reckon

typical clueless schizo #@&%!s giving it large on there as well, i see... empty vessels make the most noise...

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Jethro

Ffs

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:50 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Some very interesting comments from fredsters on the original thread about this useless c*** .
Believe could get sage of the decade for that projected first 11 in the opening post. £#%&!ing hell

Unread 14-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Zorg

He's a millionaire, he can buy himself the world's smallest violin. Cry me a river.
Closed Thread