United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Buck

Default The OFFICIAL £#%&! off Fellaini thread

An abomination of a "footballer"

The only time he'll be accepted into a United starting line up is when the topic of our worst team ever is brought up.

£#%&! off.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Finally something the entire forum can agree on.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:04 PM
saffers

He is the confirmation that lvg is not the man he used to be.

Not even lvgs lawyers on here can defend his inclusion...

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:05 PM
92ToBury

No reason for LVG to play him given that he didn't sign the @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Crumps

£#%&! off and die.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

You've got to hand it to him, blagging a career as a professional footballer

For all Siders defence of LvG it really is undone by his continually picking of this non-footballer

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Switching Off

£#%&! off Fellaini

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:13 PM
MJ Ramone

said it since the day he signed.
Worst signing in the Clubs history.
Embodied everything about the self inflicted decline we were seemingly quite happy to experience.

He isn't even a useful target man like Carroll was for them today...or even Crouch in his freakiest days.
He's all elbows, snide (not the good kind) & appalling distribution.

Van Gaal wants stringing up if he selects him again this season.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Tiberian

Kills everything that is joyful in football. Him against Kouyate was some form of primal regression to a more animalistic state, 2 clumsy oafs, pure evil on the eye.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Pop

Would love to pour boiling chip fat onto his bare feet.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

This thread is long overdue. £#%&! off. He is supposed to be there as a threat in the air he is not.. im not even blaming bogbrush for this. LVG should now get ALL the blame for playing him. Hes had him.for 2 seasons, shoulnt take that long to realise hes shit

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Nelson

What's amazing when you watch him off the ball is how slow he is, and how little ground he covers.

He just seems to amble between the two boxes in that central channel.

One good thing about him, though. I swear I'm a better footballer than him, and it keeps my dream alive that I'll play for United before I die.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Tronics

He was bad as usually but not the worst

But still you have to wonder how a footballing man can think playing him makes any sense

Although it should be pointed out that before Schwini got injured Fellaini mostly came off the bench late in games. Hopefully Schwini can keep him out of the side now

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
What's amazing when you watch him off the ball is how slow he is, and how little ground he covers.

One good thing about him, though. I swear I'm a better footballer than him, and it keeps my dream alive that I'll play for United before I die.
You could probs hope for being the assistant manager too as he seems to do £#%&! all. Atleast the dutch coach was giving it his all to atkinson and FT show abit of passion and desire

jem

anyone can start a thread saying fellaini is shit. you spent the entire game slagging off herrera. so, £#%&! off.

andyroo

Has he gone yet?

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson

Slow of foot and slow of mind. He just ambles around. Shit at everything.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
This thread is long overdue. £#%&! off. He is supposed to be there as a threat in the air he is not.. im not even blaming bogbrush for this. LVG should now get ALL the blame for playing him. Hes had him.for 2 seasons, shoulnt take that long to realise hes shit
Do you remember his first appearance for LVG? Utd had just come back from the US, playing some really quite decent football in pre season, Valencia at home, Fellaini is booed on then in the last minute a hoof down the middle and he barges the keeper out of the way and scruffs a goal in. The seed of his infatuation.

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:23 PM
irk

Unread 13-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
anyone can start a thread saying fellaini is shit. you spent the entire game slagging off herrera. so, £#%&! off.
Herrera is a bang average midfielder. Passion and energy is one thing. Ability is another. Herrera is like Henderson.

Schweinsteiger in 15 minutes showed the class of a top midfielder.
Closed Thread