Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
city cannon fodder its not 1998 mcfly
That was in the cup.

He said the PL.

Can you not read?

Unread 03-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

what do people think will happen if we sack ole? that all our ownership/woodward problems will suddenly disappear?

until those issues are sorted, it doesn't really matter who the manager is; they're just the poor £#%&!er that has to work with our piss-poor players and be the public fall guy.

Unread 03-02-2020, 12:43 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
what do people think will happen if we sack ole? that all our ownership/woodward problems will suddenly disappear?

until those issues are sorted, it doesn't really matter who the manager is; they're just the poor £#%&!er that has to work with our piss-poor players and be the public fall guy.
Correct. Ole is a placeholder manager who may or may not prove good enough. If we can get Poch in the summer will the Ole-otters afford Poch two years grace if results don’t change immediately?

Unread 03-02-2020, 12:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
That was in the cup.

He said the PL.

Can you not read?
he didnt

Unread 03-02-2020, 01:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Can you not read?
Quote:
he didnt
I guess that’s a no.

Unread 03-02-2020, 04:00 PM
barca99

Quote:
won 2 of the last 3

he cant hammer martial as hes weak as piss already
Quote:
He said in the Premier League not against League One fodder.
Quote:
That was in the cup.

He said the PL.

Can you not read?
Quote:
he didnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I guess that’s a no.
For the record I said:

"Not scored in last 3 prem games, 1 win in 5"

I think the comma plays an important role here in maintaining the same sentence and therefore the same subject, which is indeed the Premier League.

Unread 03-02-2020, 04:09 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
For the record I said:

"Not scored in last 3 prem games, 1 win in 5"

I think the comma plays an important role here in maintaining the same sentence and therefore the same subject, which is indeed the Premier League.

Unread 03-02-2020, 04:18 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 03-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Of course it matters who the £#%&!ing manager is for christ's sake.

Just say for instance that we had klopp in charge instead. Do you think that we'd be better?

Unread 03-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 03-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Just say for instance that we had klopp in charge instead. Do you think that we'd be better?
impossible to tell. we've had moyes, lvg, mourinho and now ole and none of them have won the league.

it matters more who the owners and executive vice chairman are. any manager is doing the job with their hands tied.

we won't win the league again until we change the owners.

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
impossible to tell. we've had moyes, lvg, mourinho and now ole and none of them have won the league.

it matters more who the owners and executive vice chairman are. any manager is doing the job with their hands tied.

Duckers knows.

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:02 PM
believe

Quote:

We won the league with the current owners, we could have won it under Mourinho had City not had such a great season and had Mourinho not self imploded he would have got us close again.

If you just take the last two games in to consideration (Burnley and Watford) no matter what you say about investment etc they should have beat them but didn’t have a clue on the field how to do it. That’s the managers jobs.

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Chester Road

Quote:

horseshit

we had the most successful period in our history with the Glazer @#%&!s at the wheel had Fergie not retired in 2013 he'd have won the league again

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We won the league with the current owners, we could have won it under Mourinho had City not had such a great season and had Mourinho not self imploded he would have got us close again.

If you just take the last two games in to consideration (Burnley and Watford) no matter what you say about investment etc they should have beat them but didn’t have a clue on the field how to do it. That’s the managers jobs.
we won the league with fergie, despite the owners. mourinho won us the same number of leagues as moyes, lvg and ole.

i genuinely think we won't win the league until we get new owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
horseshit

we had the most successful period in our history with the Glazer @#%&!s at the wheel had Fergie not retired in 2013 he'd have won the league again
oh right, i guess we should be thanking them then?

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
we won the league with fergie, despite the owners. mourinho won us the same number of leagues as moyes, lvg and ole.

i genuinely think we won't win the league until we get new owners.

oh right, i guess we should be thanking them then?
yeah that's what I said

the Glazers are £#%&!ing @#%&!s

they aren't the main reason this season has been utter shite

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:28 PM
believe

Quote:
yeah that's what I said

the Glazers are £#%&!ing @#%&!s

they aren't the main reason this season has been utter shite
You’re new around these parts apparently so just a heads up. If you blame anyone other than the Glazers for us getting beat by Burnley then you’re a Glazer stooge and agree with everything they’re doing.

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:34 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
You’re new around these parts apparently so just a heads up. If you blame anyone other than the Glazers for us getting beat by Burnley then you’re a Glazer stooge and agree with everything they’re doing.
I've been a Glazer stooge since 2005 when I didn't give up my season ticket...thankfully

wonder if it was Joel who insisted Phil Jones and £#%&!ing Pereira started against Burnley

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
wonder if it was Joel who insisted Phil Jones and £#%&!ing Pereira started against Burnley
Given that literally no other players were available, Joel probably could have picked much the same team tbf.

Unread 03-02-2020, 07:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

No, because you’d have had him out on his ear after seven months.

Quote:
I suggested we give Garner a go in midfield and got called a Glazer stooge for it.
Closed Thread