United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2018, 11:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Point is, it is games like today when a "star" player is meant to inspire us.
He’s meant to inspire in big games, today was a complete waste of everyone’s time.

Different in half time from last week was interesting. Carrick reminding Pogba how good he can be going forward, today he’s moved further back (when it wasn’t a neeeded change).

Fans should be pointing the finger at the bloke in charge of all these underperforming footballers and the long term frauds.

Unread 15-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Ethers

TBR making excuse after excuse for a %@#$&!less fraud who will end up playing in Ligue 1

Sounds familiar.....

Unread 15-04-2018, 11:33 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
TBR making excuse after excuse for a %@#$&!less fraud who will end up playing in Ligue 1

Sounds familiar.....
I hated Depay

Unread 16-04-2018, 05:28 AM
sub three hours

Lads, tell me something, is there an argument to say that Pogba actually showed Mourinho where to play him last week against Citeh. Yet Mourinho ignored last week and put out of form players on the pitch yesterday and put Pogba back in defensive midfield again, then blamed him when it didn't work out ?

Unread 16-04-2018, 08:51 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Lads, tell me something, is there an argument to say that Pogba actually showed Mourinho where to play him last week against Citeh. Yet Mourinho ignored last week and put out of form players on the pitch yesterday and put Pogba back in defensive midfield again, then blamed him when it didn't work out ?
First half he played in exactly the same position, but couldn’t be £#%&!ing bothered to make the forward runs he did last week but if he did he’d either hold onto the ball for longer than needed, try a speculative shot or try some pointless bit of skill and end up losing the ball

He’s everything that is wrong with United these days, get shot of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He’s meant to inspire in big games, today was a complete waste of everyone’s time.

Different in half time from last week was interesting. Carrick reminding Pogba how good he can be going forward, today he’s moved further back (when it wasn’t a neeeded change).

Fans should be pointing the finger at the bloke in charge of all these underperforming footballers and the long term frauds.
We did that with the last one and yet here we again.

Unread 16-04-2018, 09:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Carrick showed Pogba where to play Pogba. Mourinho ignored it.

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
First half he played in exactly the same position, but couldn’t be £#%&!ing bothered to make the forward runs he did last week but if he did he’d either hold onto the ball for longer than needed, try a speculative shot or try some pointless bit of skill and end up losing the ball

He’s everything that is wrong with United these days, get shot of him.
Causes a stink wherever he goes. Le Havre-United-Juve-United-snatch PSGs hands off. Not remotely interested in playing football. Ferie knew.

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Jethro

Get rid. I'm sure cash and a few players would do the job.

Can't be arsed with another season of waiting for him to pull his head out of his arse

Unread 16-04-2018, 12:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
He played the same midfield as last week?

Unread 16-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He played the same midfield as last week?
Exactly.

It's a familiar pattern. Plays him in a 3, doesn't perform, changes the formation to a 2, doesn't perform, subs him.

I'm assuming Pogba would like a run of games - in a 3 - where he's allowed to play himself into form. It would also help the forwards get used to the idea.

That would be my criticism of Jose on Poggers and Shaw. He'll sell the £#%&!ers first though.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:05 PM
utd99

He’s a child. Put him in a team of men and he’ll be great. Put him in a team where he’s expected to be the man and you’re £#%&!ed.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:05 PM
RemisMoses

I am biased because I really like the player, but I didn't see what he did worse than the other 10 on the pitch? Jose was obviously talking directly about Pogba in his press conference EG: Not moving the ball on quickly enough, too many extravagant flicks etc.

We have big problems whichever way we look at it, so many unhappy players cant all be wrong can they? There's only 1 common denominator and that's the miserable leader. I am sure Matic and Lakaku cant stand the @#%&! either but they play along the best they can.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:21 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I am biased because I really like the player, but I didn't see what he did worse than the other 10 on the pitch? Jose was obviously talking directly about Pogba in his press conference EG: Not moving the ball on quickly enough, too many extravagant flicks etc.

We have big problems whichever way we look at it, so many unhappy players cant all be wrong can they? There's only 1 common denominator and that's the miserable leader. I am sure Matic and Lakaku cant stand the @#%&! either but they play along the best they can.
It wasn't just Pogba though. It was the entire forward line. All three subs too. Wasteful. I though Sanchez was a bigger offender than Pogba in that regard.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It wasn't just Pogba though. It was the entire forward line. All three subs too. Wasteful. I though Sanchez was a bigger offender than Pogba in that regard.
It just serves to confuse the matter. Whether Pogba was better or worse than any other shit @#%&! in any particuar game is irrelevant. Look at his contribution in the entirety of this season or since he’s joined and it’s woeful unfortunately.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Sadly the lad Poggers is a clown. Got a very generous press during his first 18 months back here but there have been worrying signs from the start. If he has a good World Cup you’d have to wonder about cashing in.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Sadly the lad Poggers is a clown. Got a very generous press during his first 18 months back here but there have been worrying signs from the start. If he has a good World Cup you’d have to wonder about cashing in.
*cough*

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

Feels like Jose has wasted 2 years trying to turn him into a proper midfielder

If he wanted a proper midfielder he should have signed one

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Six.

He has signed one.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:59 PM
red in cumbria

Get rid, I've had enough.

Unread 16-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Feel it is on the verge of going beyond that now, into 2 years wasted trying to turn him into a proper footballer.

The level of complacency he showed yesterday was disheartening, just came off one of the few truly significant performances of his Utd career, everyone hoping that it could be a transformative moment for him. Back to strolling around indulging himself.
Closed Thread