United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera Duckworth
not one of you has actually addressed the points i made. all you've done is insult me and tell me to £#%&! off.

you say ri is shit (i'd agree) yet you act no different .
He's leading us to the title and you want to sell him based on things the Spanish press reported he said 7 months ago. Even if he said them, that was then, this is now. He's a United player.

It took you 3 posts to say "fred tissue really does have the quality posters" so who started with the insults?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Vera Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He's leading us to the title and you want to sell him based on things the Spanish press reported he said 7 months ago. Even if he said them, that was then, this is now. He's a United player.

It took you 3 posts to say "fred tissue really does have the quality posters" so who started with the insults?
first two people said '£#%&! off'

anyway, where did i say ronaldo isn't a brilliant player?

he needs to be sold in the summer because he wants to go and his heart isn't at united. if we keep him against his will he will get worse and his value will plummet.
explain the Dubai situation?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

he needs to be sold in the summer because he wants to go and his heart isn't at united. if we keep him against his will he will get worse and his value will plummet.
rapidly expanding community of ex Pats

loads of cash

nice buildings and some sand

mainly built by very poorly paid sub-continent workers conned into leaving their families and then being forced to work off their travel and accomodation before going home with next to nothing

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Torquemada

Ermm..I'm currently in Dubai, and have just seen Ronaldo with Peter Kenyon, Frank Rijkard, and Pedro Almodovar in an Irish theme bar. Almodovar was dressed in cuban heels, a fether boa, and diamante, whilst Kenyon spent most of the evening under the table in the near vicinity of Rijkard's #@&%!, which a waitress assured me was "tumescent, but not hard". Ronaldo was eating what looked like a prawn pad thai, but it could easily have been chicken - I wasn't close enough to see.

Now I'm no rumourmongerer, but this looks quite bad. Ronaldo's clearly not focussed on United, and Kenyon's making overtures to Rijkard who is obviously on his way out at Barca. I only came here on business, and now I'm in bits....

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:

You smell of wee. Move along please!

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Grimson

"£#%&! off somewhere else" AFTER you've said "Fred Tissue really does have the best posters" sarcastically is different than saying "£#%&! off." Surely you concede that.

Second, he's still young, seems to have too many handlers and people giving him advice. He spoke out in the wake of waves of abuse following the England-Portugal game, when his people and The Sun were telling him that his own United teammates were going to physically attack him in training. All of that was %@#$&!s and basically everything that was said in the summer should be forgotten, as it never reflected reality.

As for the latest talks, well sure, he probably will go to Spain someday. He has the right when his contract is up, or United have the right to sell him prior to that if they get an offer they can't refuse. Until then, he's in the shirt, he's performing, you don't sell him!

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:33 PM
borsuk

Default i think you'll find quality replies on fred

tend to follow quality posts. maybe that's why you seem to have been missing them.

anything ronaldo says will be taken out of context and exploited by the media - like the 'fergie gags ronaldo' %@#$&!s last week. he's been perfectly loyal and his performances show heart, desire and passion. he also looks like he's having a great time.

you managed to comment on fred's quality three times on the first page alone. if you want to provoke people and then post some link to it on ri you'll have to do a bit better. 'the problem with foreign players' ffs.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Vera Duckworth

ffs i'm not trying to provoke anyone. I came here because I've heard this place is worth a visit.

I posted a perfectly reasonable opinion that Ronaldo want to go to Spain and is having meetings with Spanish teams,calling it a reluctant rant. Instead of getting a response disagreeing with what I said I was insulted,which is fine by me and makes me even more sure that other reds,deep down,know that he wants to go to Spain,has touted himself around all summer and did so in Dubai and got dropped.

It's not even as if Glazer will turn down a nice fat cheque for him is it?

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

I hear Carrick is off as well, the treacherous swine.

Unread 11-02-2007, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

I am going to round to your pub tomorrow and shit on the bar, got that?

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:03 PM
borsuk

Quote:
I posted a perfectly reasonable opinion that Ronaldo want to go to Spain and is having meetings with Spanish teams,calling it a reluctant rant.
there is nothing whatsoever to suggest that ronnie has been touting himself around. he's conducted himself extraordinarily well for such a young kid. but it doesn't matter: whatever he does, wherever he goes, the press will write crap about him because (a) they hate united and (b) it sells their papers.

and you initial post was simply a claim that he wants to go with nothing to support it, followed by a ridiculous comment about foreign players. i really don't have to run through the list of foreign players at united, do i?

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:
ffs i'm not trying to provoke anyone. I came here because I've heard this place is worth a visit.

I posted a perfectly reasonable opinion that Ronaldo want to go to Spain and is having meetings with Spanish teams,calling it a reluctant rant. Instead of getting a response disagreeing with what I said I was insulted,which is fine by me and makes me even more sure that other reds,deep down,know that he wants to go to Spain,has touted himself around all summer and did so in Dubai and got dropped.

It's not even as if Glazer will turn down a nice fat cheque for him is it?
You still smell of wee.

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:12 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Shit so you reckon this really is Vera?

Is Pure on line then
ronaldo should get what he deserves .. if that wobbbly @#%&! brap brap brap can hold the club to ransom then fair £#%&!s to the lad

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Tropical

Default The wonderful thing

about believing everything you read in the papers is that it becomes so easy to know what to think.

As a labour-saving device, it's up there with the washing machine.

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
about believing everything you read in the papers is that it becomes so easy to know what to think.

As a labour-saving device, it's up there with the washing machine.
Wise words at last.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo's agent isn't permanently touting him around every club in Europe needs to wake up and smell the piss in their bed. It's just the way football works these days. We will be permanently tracking every player in Europe who might be inclined to feel this way - Ronaldinho, Lampard, Diarra, Yossi Benayoun.... We're as guilty as Real Madrid or Barca.

It means £#%&! all and is just the way the world works these days. I'm not saying it's good, but it's like saying that recruitment consultancies should be banned, get used to it!

Unread 11-02-2007, 10:25 PM
ScarFace

Wink

If you dont like this place, £#%&! off back to RedIssue with the rest of the mongs and fc pub lovers.

Stay with your own kind.

As for your post about Ronaldo, £#%&! off with that too

Unread 12-02-2007, 01:59 AM
jem

Default did you get fed up

being a @#%&! as fredtissuerebel and decide to be "funny"?

you really need to try a bit harder.

I don't think your heart is really in fredtissue. got a feeling we might be saying goodbye to you. and your alter ego.

Unread 12-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Whip Hubley

no offence intended vera but i think you're being very naive. i don't deny ronaldo is courting a move to spain, but c'mon, how many players do this. football these days is not so much about loyalty and i don't have to give you a lecture about that, but why pick on ronaldo. lets get what we can out of him while we can. given some of the other dicks at the club who dont even perform im suprised you pick on him.

Unread 12-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Vera Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
no offence intended vera but i think you're being very naive. i don't deny ronaldo is courting a move to spain, but c'mon, how many players do this. football these days is not so much about loyalty and i don't have to give you a lecture about that, but why pick on ronaldo. lets get what we can out of him while we can. given some of the other dicks at the club who dont even perform im suprised you pick on him.
fair point mate i guesss im just gutted that were going to lose him so young and he seems to only have eyes for madrid,its like we dont even matter.

he keeps coming out in the press making noises about spain,even after this dubai trip.
Ferguson knows what hes doing why was he dropped,or do you belive he got a £#%&!ing cold in dubai ?

Unread 12-02-2007, 02:18 AM
Vera Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
being a @#%&! as fredtissuerebel and decide to be "funny"?

you really need to try a bit harder.

I don't think your heart is really in fredtissue. got a feeling we might be saying goodbye to you. and your alter ego.
read what i said about you

http://www.utdforum.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=35
Closed Thread