Unread 29-08-2008, 10:19 AM
koppas

Default Stanley Park to now "seat" 73,000

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/7587609.stm

They won't sell it every week.

nft.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Spiffy

73,000 English football fans or 12,000 American's.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Crumps

Don't know why both sets of the scouse @#%&!s won't just share a ground.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:24 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Don't know why both sets of the scouse @#%&!s won't just share a ground.
Same reason we wouldn't share one with City?

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
and whys that?

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I really wouldn't have an issue with it tbh if we were in the situation that they both are. If it's good enough for AC and Inter blah blah blah.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
I really wouldn't have an issue with it tbh if we were in the situation that they both are. If it's good enough for AC and Inter blah blah blah.
Look at the state of their pitch.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Look at the state of their pitch.
Think that's due to how the San Siro is built as much as anything tbh.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:41 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Think that's due to how the San Siro is built as much as anything tbh.
designer definitely hadn't learned photosynthesis at school!!

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
designer definitely hadn't learned photosynthesis at school!!
"For the love of god man think of the chlorophyll"

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:06 AM
The Watcher

The club announces another delay to the new stadium, so to placate the scouse @#%&!s, the owners decide that it'll now hold 73,000. Yea right

Surely they'd need to go through the whole planning permission procedure again if they want to hold an extra 13,000 @#%&!s? Should add a couple of years on to the completion date

Unread 29-08-2008, 12:01 PM
el diablo

A couple of decades more like

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:10 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The club announces another delay to the new stadium, so to placate the scouse @#%&!s, the owners decide that it'll now hold 73,000. Yea right

Surely they'd need to go through the whole planning permission procedure again if they want to hold an extra 13,000 @#%&!s? Should add a couple of years on to the completion date
Co-rrect! Article doesn't even say that the stadium will hold 73,000, just that they will "revisit" it.

Bit like when I'll tell my daughter that "I'll think about it" when she wants something she's not going to get.

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:37 PM
ScarFace

It's bullshit, all along fans and press have stated a 70000 plus stadium.

What they said in EVERY interview is it'l be 60000 MAX with a future possibilty to increase the capacity to 73000.

i.e it'l be 60000 and thats ya £#%&!ing lot but because the murderer fans say thats not big enough, the give them a bull cum spoon full of hope.

60000 they'l fill, noway over 70000.

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:37 PM
toseeunited

does anyone else think this stadium is never going to be built!!

americans have promised the earth, and now are backing out of this big time!!

yet more proof that they are chasing what we have - but still nowhere near!

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:40 PM
MUFC One Love

Speaking of Liverpool, without being bias, they are so far behind us on the pitch. To me Benitez doesn't have a clue, their signings wouldn't get in our team, and Benitez knows this, it's like as if he just gambles hoping one will be consistent for them. Riera, ffs!

They have so many average players, I honestly believe Fletcher is better than Kuty, Benayoun and Pennant. And Fletcher is one of our worst players. Kuyt has gone from a promising striker to a average winger.

Yet on their forums they'll still be doing the usual, comparing their team with ours and saying theirs is better.

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
bull cum spoon full of hope.

Quote:
It does look that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yet on their forums they'll still be doing the usual, comparing their team with ours and saying theirs is better.
Murderers suffer from a very unique form of delusion. To the average dipper, every player they have is quality, simply because they play for Liverpool. After all, a tactical genius ( ) like Benitez and a club like Liverpool would never sign shite, would they? Ha, the thick @#%&!s! Just compare their attitude to our own. Plenty of threads on here criticizing aspects of Ronaldo's game, or Rooney's finishing etc. And as for the likes of O'Shea...

It's one of the reasons they are so far behind us and will remain as such for years to come

Unread 29-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

americans have promised the earth, and now are backing out of this big time!!

yet more proof that they are chasing what we have - but still nowhere near!
I hope it does.Its £#%&!ing hideous.

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:01 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I hope it does.Its £#%&!ing hideous.

good point actually yeah - what a waste of money - and the architect is definitely an everton fan or a red!! cos it's £#%&!ing horrendous!! stupid scouse @#%&!s!!

Unread 29-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

It does look that way

Murderers suffer from a very unique form of delusion. To the average dipper, every player they have is quality, simply because they play for Liverpool. After all, a tactical genius ( ) like Benitez and a club like Liverpool would never sign shite, would they? Ha, the thick @#%&!s! Just compare their attitude to our own. Plenty of threads on here criticizing aspects of Ronaldo's game, or Rooney's finishing etc. And as for the likes of O'Shea...

It's one of the reasons they are so far behind us and will remain as such for years to come

Agree with most of that. However we have our own dilusional fans who fail to see any problems with anyone ever. They're as embarassing to us as those who follow Liverpool.
Closed Thread