United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It’s also not real time football or the reason we drew the game...
Course it wasn't.

Childish at both ends of the pitch i believe out managers words were

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Nice stills, Sparks. Gotta say that last Rashford one still makes me fume. Making simple decisions look so £#%&!ing hard.

In terms of the manager, you could say that it was so long between the problem arising and their goal that he could have taken over the organisation. I felt he either a) had way too much faith in his players or b) was testing them; see if they can problem solve on their own.

At the end of the day, the manager shouldn’t need to hold their hand. One of the lads I was watching with immediately just said “Matic to CB surely?” but of all the options available - pick one. It may not work and they may still score, but do something. The manager shouldn’t even need to look at them. Smalling, De Gea and Jones have been at United most of their careers now. If you can’t reorganise within ten mins of an injury against ten men, £#%&! me no wonder we’ve been going nowhere since Fergie.

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Lock the £#%&!ing thread 🤬

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:29 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If i'd had a cat yesterday afternoon there would have been a large heat signature emanating from my foot to it's arse.
Can’t we leave the animals out of this?

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Course it wasn't.

Childish at both ends of the pitch i believe out managers words were
Being spun in some circles as "Mourinho turns on his own players" as if this was automatically a bad thing. Whereas the reaction of most actual United fans is "about £#%&!ing time".

Unread 24-12-2017, 08:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
this

sick of it now

Unread 24-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Tiberian

Those Sparky stills

Can not recall many games in the last few years where Utd had as many clear cut chances(and that rashford refusal to pass to Lukaku is that type of chance) In some ways the attacking play was encouraging, could easily have been a very uplifting 5-1. @#%&!s.

Unread 24-12-2017, 09:55 PM
utd99

Sparky, Stills and Rash.

Unread 24-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Some things need to be done.
Well worth the effort. The none pass to Lukaku was the one that had me raging the most . If you cant spot & execute a simple pass like that then you have no business being touted Utd's best talent in 25 years as I was told rashers is the other day . Martial would have played that pass, Lingard would ,FFS even Mike Smalling would even with his groin strain !

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Yeah
£#%&!ing depressing me

Here's some pictures proving how shit we were on several occasions

Unread 25-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Furry Russian hats

This shit isn’t even surprising anymore is it. Just a case of grimly accepting it and remembering the good times.

Unread 25-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Spectacular and accurate.

Where are the men in our team? Leaders who will, if needs be, physically force the @#%&!s to where they need to be to get the job done.

No. We have a bunch of immature @#%&!. They look to the bench for direction because they lack the ability and gumption to think for themselves. When something goes wrong they hold their hands out and look around for someone else to push the blame towards.

They make the same £#%&!ing mistakes over and over, then tell us via their social media how they are all sad about the £#%&! ups and will all be fighting for the next game. Then go out and make the same £#%&! ups once again.

But it doesn’t matter because their manager is willing to put himself between them and any stick coming their way and deflect the criticism all toward him. So that when the inevitable happens, and he gets sacked for carrying the can, the same shithouses will be starting under the next “saviour” the club appoints.

Time was, you could have all the ability in the world, but if you didn’t have the balls you would never be a United player. That’s gone out the window now. We make signings to generate news and therefore revenue. We sign tractor sponsors when we should be signing full backs. Players are judged on their sales return, rather than their goal return.

But then you wonder if it really matters. Who are (rather were) our main rivals for the title this year? A small time Mickey Mouse outfit who were chosen by a cruel and inhuman regime to be part of their global PR campaign purely on the basis that they had a large plot of land available in a highly visible Western European metropolis. Staffed by mercenary players who hadn’t heard of it 10 years ago and a manager with a known history of dodginess when it comes to player doping.

Does it really matter if we finish above that particular entity? Would we be lauded as having overcome a distasteful stain on the game to show that cash and PR aren’t the be all and end all? No. Because we will always be seen as the true evil in football. Man “£#%&!ing” Yoo.

So at the end of the day whatever. The players couldn’t give two £#%&!s. Our hierarchy don’t care if we never win another game as long as Imran in Bangalore keeps payingfor merchandise. And every other @#%&! will continue to despise us above all other purely for the crime of having won a few trophies in the last 25 years.

£#%&! the lot of them.
"and a happy new yeaaaaaaar"

Unread 25-12-2017, 11:38 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Why is De Gea not coming for that ball anyway?
Because it's dropping out of the stratosphere 3 yards beyond his back post?

All this talk of keepers of Uniteds past who would have come for it, it was an in swinging hoik that was landing out side the goal, 99 out of a 100 keepers are going to leave that to the defender, because if he goes for it and runs smack into the static Smalling or gets clattered by the galloping carthorse Maguire, he leaves a tap in behind him and people are asking why he's come for a ball outside his back post, it was uncatchable height until about 3 yards before it's landed.

Unread 25-12-2017, 03:18 PM
LFOD

still thinking about all the missed chances and the absolute brainless plays - loads of them. so many average players that have football brains hang on. our players we have are above average but are plainly dead from the neck up.

Loads of shite Mk2's out there.

Unread 25-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
still thinking about all the missed chances and the absolute brainless plays - loads of them. so many average players that have football brains hang on. our players we have are above average but are plainly dead from the neck up.

Loads of shite Mk2's out there.
"Dad! Dad, look I'm riding it on my own!"

"Not today, Son"

Unread 25-12-2017, 04:23 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
"Dad! Dad, look I'm riding it on my own!"

"Not today, Son"

exactly - Danny , Danny , Danny oh wait wrong kid.

Marcus , Marcus , Marcus car!

Unread 25-12-2017, 05:01 PM
waynes ear's

Christmas day lads.

Let it go

Unread 25-12-2017, 06:32 PM
puressence

Still ffs

Unread 25-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence