United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-12-2017, 05:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Still fuming..
Me too, disgraceful that we didn't win.

But its all our fault this time

Unread 24-12-2017, 05:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Agree about Schmeichel. He comes for that. He might clothesline most of his own team, but he comes and takes.

Unread 24-12-2017, 05:58 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
A few weeks back I overreacted and asked if De Gea was our best ever keeper. Too soon I now realize. Schmeichel made plenty of mistakes but you know he would have been coming out in that situation, understanding the problem that his teammate had. Goes for them all, just can not be happy to stay in a comfort zone if you want to be top team over a number of years.

Mou is not shy about blaming someone, so it will be interesting to see if someone vanishes from the squad over the next few games. Just an horrific goal to give away.

De Gea is a top top keeper.. Probably the best around at the moment.. But The Dane is the best of all time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Can’t wait for the xmas dance videos the absolute shitbags.
Around your Christmas tree.. Dropping their moves ?

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:09 PM
sa7

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ah man,

It’s angered me all over again this....

In years gone by, a rooney, a keane, pallister, even Darren £#%&!ing fletcher would have smalling go down for treatment...
They’d be in peoples faces, even grabbing collars.

“YOU, £#%&!ing right back, NOW”
“YOU, centre back”
“CHRIS, £#%&!ing screen the defence”

But no....we’ve stupid little arrogant spanish lads and Swedish £#%&!ing air heads refusing or stupidly thinking we’ll hold on...

A centre back, 9 minutes injured with a groin strain is DIRECTLY under the flight of a goal scoring opportunity (it wasn’t even the first ball launched in in those last ten minutes)

Honest to god....

Respect the £#%&!ing club, badge and fans or £#%&! off.
Actually, some can £#%&! off.

Blaming missed chances on young lads is irrelevant.

See out the game...
Spectacular and accurate.

Where are the men in our team? Leaders who will, if needs be, physically force the @#%&!s to where they need to be to get the job done.

No. We have a bunch of immature @#%&!. They look to the bench for direction because they lack the ability and gumption to think for themselves. When something goes wrong they hold their hands out and look around for someone else to push the blame towards.

They make the same £#%&!ing mistakes over and over, then tell us via their social media how they are all sad about the £#%&! ups and will all be fighting for the next game. Then go out and make the same £#%&! ups once again.

But it doesn’t matter because their manager is willing to put himself between them and any stick coming their way and deflect the criticism all toward him. So that when the inevitable happens, and he gets sacked for carrying the can, the same shithouses will be starting under the next “saviour” the club appoints.

Time was, you could have all the ability in the world, but if you didn’t have the balls you would never be a United player. That’s gone out the window now. We make signings to generate news and therefore revenue. We sign tractor sponsors when we should be signing full backs. Players are judged on their sales return, rather than their goal return.

But then you wonder if it really matters. Who are (rather were) our main rivals for the title this year? A small time Mickey Mouse outfit who were chosen by a cruel and inhuman regime to be part of their global PR campaign purely on the basis that they had a large plot of land available in a highly visible Western European metropolis. Staffed by mercenary players who hadn’t heard of it 10 years ago and a manager with a known history of dodginess when it comes to player doping.

Does it really matter if we finish above that particular entity? Would we be lauded as having overcome a distasteful stain on the game to show that cash and PR aren’t the be all and end all? No. Because we will always be seen as the true evil in football. Man “£#%&!ing” Yoo.

So at the end of the day whatever. The players couldn’t give two £#%&!s. Our hierarchy don’t care if we never win another game as long as Imran in Bangalore keeps payingfor merchandise. And every other @#%&! will continue to despise us above all other purely for the crime of having won a few trophies in the last 25 years.

£#%&! the lot of them.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Sparky***

Why the £#%&! did they just all stand there let albrighton have several attempts at launching the ball into the box? Nobody was anywhere near him, he just took his time.

Utterly £#%&!ing suicidal.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:16 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why the £#%&! did they just all stand there let albrighton have several attempts at launching the ball into the box? Nobody was anywhere near him, he just took his time.

Utterly £#%&!ing suicidal.
Let it go.. its Christmas Eve.. Boxing day rant is only around the corner..

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:20 PM
puressence

I’ve even resorted to giving it mata on instagram 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Sparky***

I don't really know how any blame can be attached to the manager at this stage, i really don't..

I mean look at this ffs. Schmeichel's 10 yards off his line, Rashford. Just roll it in the bottom right corner or lob the #@&%!.

More epically bad decision making from Rashford. Just roll it first time with your left foot to Mkhitaryan for a tap in. Nope, hangs onto it again.

Instead when it eventually gets to him, Lukaku plays him in, you're thinking just hit it first time Mkhitaryan. Nope. Still £#%&!s it up

Here's the best of the lot. 2 mins left, go on Marcus, roll the ball in that huge £#%&!ing chasm of a gap for one of our players to score...Go on, it's not even a hard pass...

Nope instead he holds onto it and passes it backwards to Matic... £#%&!ing astonishing.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Sparky***

What can you do if your player can't simply just roll the ball into the net from here?

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:50 PM
puressence

Pics .. new level this

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Bunker Buster

The Stills are out

Give it a rest it’s Xmas eve

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

Some things need to be done.

TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
I don't really know how any blame can be attached to the manager at this stage, i really don't..

I mean look at this ffs. Schmeichel's 10 yards off his line, Rashford. Just roll it in the bottom right corner or lob the #@&%!.

More epically bad decision making from Rashford. Just roll it first time with your left foot to Mkhitaryan for a tap in. Nope, hangs onto it again.

Instead when it eventually gets to him, Lukaku plays him in, you're thinking just hit it first time Mkhitaryan. Nope. Still £#%&!s it up

Here's the best of the lot. 2 mins left, go on Marcus, roll the ball in that huge £#%&!ing chasm of a gap for one of our players to score...Go on, it's not even a hard pass...

Nope instead he holds onto it and passes it backwards to Matic... £#%&!ing astonishing.
That shit would make a snowman cry

Sparky***

Quote:
The Stills are out

Give it a rest it’s Xmas eve
It's a picture on the internet mate. Not exactly outlandish stuff

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:52 PM
andyroo

Any heat maps Sparkles?

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Any heat maps Sparkles?
If i'd had a cat yesterday afternoon there would have been a large heat signature emanating from my foot to it's arse.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's a picture on the internet mate. Not exactly outlandish stuff
It’s also not real time football or the reason we drew the game...

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If i'd had a cat yesterday afternoon there would have been a large heat signature emanating from my foot to it's arse.
Bit later than that, pal

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Bit later than that, pal
yes, yes it was.

Unread 24-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Ah man,

It’s angered me all over again this....

In years gone by, a rooney, a keane, pallister, even Darren £#%&!ing fletcher would have smalling go down for treatment...
They’d be in peoples faces, even grabbing collars.

“YOU, £#%&!ing right back, NOW”
“YOU, centre back”
“CHRIS, £#%&!ing screen the defence”

But no....we’ve stupid little arrogant spanish lads and Swedish £#%&!ing air heads refusing or stupidly thinking we’ll hold on...

A centre back, 9 minutes injured with a groin strain is DIRECTLY under the flight of a goal scoring opportunity (it wasn’t even the first ball launched in in those last ten minutes)

Honest to god....

Respect the £#%&!ing club, badge and fans or £#%&! off.
Actually, some can £#%&! off.

Blaming missed chances on young lads is irrelevant.

See out the game...
Bang on this

Forgivable if it happened ten seconds earlier but we has nine minutes to sort it out. Almost as if we tried to make ourselves as weak as possible